Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist: Introduction
- If a driver accidentally leaves the driving lane, the predictive lane keep assist system helps the driver return to his driving lane by using one-sided braking interference to help the vehicle. Predictive lane keep assist helps driver alerting him in case of an impending vehicle crash by analyzing abnormal road condition. In 2015, approximately 13,000 people died in single-vehicle run-off-road, head-on, and sideswipe crashes where a passenger vehicle left the lane unintentionally
Key Drivers of Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market
- Rise in production of vehicles integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive predictive lane keep assist market. Rise in trend toward autonomous driving is likely to boost the automotive predictive lane keep assist market. Rise in adoption of artificial intelligence in vehicles is prompting vehicle manufacturers to develop autonomous vehicles. Enactment of stringent rules and regulations regarding safety standards in the vehicle is likely to boost the automotive predictive lane keep assist market across the globe. Rise in demand for luxury vehicles across the globe is also likely to propel the automotive predictive lane keep assist market across the globe.
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to fuel the automotive predictive lane keep assist market across the globe. Increase in awareness about road safety across the globe is prompting vehicle manufacturers to integrate pedestrian detection technology in their vehicles, which in turn is anticipated to boost the automotive predictive lane keep assist market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive predictive lane keep assist market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the advanced safety features in vehicles including pedestrian detection system and night vision camera system, which is likely to propel the automotive predictive lane keep assist market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive predictive lane keep assist market due to enactment of stringent norms regarding safety features in vehicles. Presence of major automotive industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive predictive lane keep assist market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market
The automotive predictive lane keep assist market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive predictive lane keep assist market are:
- NXP Semiconductor
- Altera Corporation
- Delphi Automotive
- Omron Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instrument
- Pioneer Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Hyundai Mobis
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Propulsion
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Battery Electric Vehicle(BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Product
- Head-Up Display
- Instrument Cluster
- Navigation Display
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Component
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Operation
- Manual Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
- Autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Predictive Lane Keep Assist Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.