Automotive Powertrain Sensor: Introduction
- The automotive powertrain consists of a group of components, such as engine, transmission, differential, and propeller shaft, which generate power to propel the vehicle. Developments in powertrain are focused on enhancing the power to weight ratio of the engine in order to boost vehicle performance.
- Automotive powertrain components operate individually through various sensors and feedback control systems. In the transmission system and engine, sensors and their feedback-control systems help boost efficiency of the engine by accurately monitoring the function, thereby increasing the efficiency of combustion process and subsequently reducing emissions.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market
- Rise in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles is estimated to boost the automotive powertrain sensors market across the globe. Various governments across the globe have enacted regulations regarding vehicle emission norms to prompt developments in transmission and drivetrain in order to enhance vehicle performance. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the global automotive sensors market. Various vehicle manufacturers across the globe are trying to increase the penetration of sensors in their vehicles to boost vehicle safety and vehicle performance, which is likely to propel the automotive powertrain sensors market across the globe.
- Rise in vehicle sales and production across the globe is expected to fuel the automotive powertrain sensor market across the globe. Increase in demand for electric vehicles, which are integrated with numerous sensors, including voltage sensors that increase the efficiency of the drivetrain, is likely to boost the global automotive powertrain sensor market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive powertrain sensor market
- Europe dominates the global automotive powertrain sensor market due to significant presence of automotive industries and enactment of stringent rules regarding the emission norms in the region. High presence of vehicle manufacturers and Tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, and Robert Bosch, who have major research and development facilities regarding powertrain sensors, is estimated to propel the automotive powertrain sensor market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive powertrain sensor market due to an increase in vehicle production and sales across Asia Pacific. In 2018, more electric vehicles were sold in China, as compared to any other country, which is likely to boost the automotive powertrain sensor market in China. Rise in purchasing power of consumers across Asia Pacific further boosts the demand for vehicles, which in turn is projected to drive the automotive powertrain sensor market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market
The global automotive powertrain sensor market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive powertrain sensor market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Hella GmbH
- Texas Instruments
- Aptiv Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Delphi Technologies
- Balluff Automation
- AB Elektronik GmbH
- PCB Piezotronics Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Sensor Type
- Position Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Speed Sensor
- Camshaft Sensor
- Torque Sensor
- Others (Voltage Sensor, Knock Sensor)
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Propulsion Type
- Electric Battery
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Powertrain Sensor Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.