Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve: Introduction
- The automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve is used to remove unwanted gases from the engine. These undesirable gases are formed due to the combustion of fuel in the cylinder. When the air-fuel mixture enters into the cylinder, the piston compresses the air-fuel mixture and causes the crank to rotate. On combustion, the piston slides downwards and the exhaust gases exit from the outlet valve. Some gases escape into the crankcase through the piston rings, which is unavoidable.
- These gases are likely to reduce engine efficiency and the positive ventilation valve is introduced to prevent undesired leakage of gases into the crankcase, which creates vacuum to draw the gases from the combustion chamber. The positive crankcase ventilation valve reintroduces these gases into the combustion chamber for further use.
Key Drivers of Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is likely to be a key factor that boosts the positive crankcase ventilation valve market. Every original equipment manufacturer is emphasizing on the development of fuel-efficient vehicles, which is estimated to propel the demand for engines and subsequently, for positive crankcase ventilation valves. This, in turn, is estimated to significantly boost the global market. Positive crankcase ventilation valve was introduced in 1960 to prevent emission of unwanted exhaust gases.
- Governments across the globe have enacted various emission norms to reduce air pollution, which compels automotive manufacturers to comply with these emission norms. Most the countries BS 6 or Euro 6which mandates a reduction in emissions. This is estimated to boost the positive crankcase ventilation market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market
- Asia Pacific dominating the automotive crankcase ventilation valve market including China, India, and Japan. Among all, the market in China is expected to expand significantly, as the demand of vehicles in China is increasing. Positive outlook of vehicle manufacturers in North America and Latin America is estimated to boost the positive crankcase ventilation market.
- The Middle East & Africa, GCC countries is projected rise in sale of automobile which in turn is estimated to boost the positive crankcase ventilation valve market in Middle East & Africa.
Key players operating in automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market
The automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market is witnessing consistent expansion, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market are:
- SMP Deutschland GmbH
- The Mann + Hummel Group,
- Aisan Industry Co
- Sankei Giken India Ltd.
- Tenneco Inc.
- TPR CO., LTD.
- RIKEN CORPORATION
- NIPPON PISTON RING Co., Ltd.
- IP Rings Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Vehicle Type
- Two Wheeler
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Engine Type
- 2 stroke Engine
- 4 stroke Engine
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.