Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve: Introduction
- The automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve is used to remove unwanted gases from the engine. These undesirable gases are formed due to the combustion of fuel in the cylinder. When the air-fuel mixture enters into the cylinder, the piston compresses the air-fuel mixture and causes the crank to rotate. On combustion, the piston slides downwards and the exhaust gases exit from the outlet valve. Some gases escape into the crankcase through the piston rings, which is unavoidable.
- These gases are likely to reduce engine efficiency and the positive ventilation valve is introduced to prevent undesired leakage of gases into the crankcase, which creates vacuum to draw the gases from the combustion chamber. The positive crankcase ventilation valve reintroduces these gases into the combustion chamber for further use.
Key Drivers of Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is likely to be a key factor that boosts the positive crankcase ventilation valve market. Every original equipment manufacturer is emphasizing on the development of fuel-efficient vehicles, which is estimated to propel the demand for engines and subsequently, for positive crankcase ventilation valves. This, in turn, is estimated to significantly boost the global market. Positive crankcase ventilation valve was introduced in 1960 to prevent emission of unwanted exhaust gases.
- Governments across the globe have enacted various emission norms to reduce air pollution, which compels automotive manufacturers to comply with these emission norms. Most the countries BS 6 or Euro 6which mandates a reduction in emissions. This is estimated to boost the positive crankcase ventilation market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market
- Asia Pacific dominating the automotive crankcase ventilation valve market including China, India, and Japan. Among all, the market in China is expected to expand significantly, as the demand of vehicles in China is increasing. Positive outlook of vehicle manufacturers in North America and Latin America is estimated to boost the positive crankcase ventilation market.
- The Middle East & Africa, GCC countries is projected rise in sale of automobile which in turn is estimated to boost the positive crankcase ventilation valve market in Middle East & Africa.
Key players operating in automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market
The automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market is witnessing consistent expansion, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive positive crankcase ventilation valve market are:
- SMP Deutschland GmbH
- The Mann + Hummel Group,
- Aisan Industry Co
- Sankei Giken India Ltd.
- Tenneco Inc.
- TPR CO., LTD.
- RIKEN CORPORATION
- NIPPON PISTON RING Co., Ltd.
- IP Rings Ltd.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Vehicle Type
- Two Wheeler
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve Market, by Engine Type
- 2 stroke Engine
- 4 stroke Engine
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.