Automotive Panoramic Windshield: Introduction
- The window glass at the front of a vehicle, through which driver and front seat passenger of a car view the road, is known in the U.S. and most of North America as the windshield. The windshield was initially designed to protect vehicle occupants from the wind generated while travelling. It is also a safety component in most passenger vehicles, as it helps contain the front airbags when deployed.
- The windshield in new vehicles is getting thinner and lighter due to the adoption of latest technologies. Large panoramic windshields are usually manufactured from large pieces of glass. Windshields are generally made of laminated safety glass, a type of treated glass, which consists of two curved sheets of glass with a plastic layer laminated between them for safety, and bounded into the window frame.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market:
- Vehicle owners are preferring an uninterrupted view and hence, major key OEMs are developing large panoramic windshields in order to provide better visibility. Rise in demand from consumers in developed regions such as North America and Europe and focus of major OEMs on manufacturing panoramic windshields are likely to boost the automotive panoramic windshield market during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for safety, comfort, and aesthetic features have led to several technological advancements in vehicles such as installation of windshield that allows better air circulation. Leading manufacturers are launching wide range of vehicles with panoramic windshield features. Moreover, a rise in integration of advance technologies to remove fog or frost from the windows to enhance visibility in all-weather condition with better illumination, subsequently increases the comfort level of passengers. Thus, a rise in the demand for safety and comfortable features in automobiles boosts the automotive panoramic windshield market across the globe.
- The trend of urbanization is growing at an exponential rate, which is leading to increase in the average income of urban population, enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, rising demand for premium vehicles is prompting manufacturers to increase production of commercial vehicles, which in turn is boosting the automotive panoramic windshield market across the globe.
Passenger Vehicle Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- The passenger vehicle segment is likely to hold a significant share of the market by the end of the forecast period. This is attributed to a rise in the demand for utility vehicles in highly populated countries such as China, India, and Brazil.
- High demand for e-class, crossovers, SUVs, and hatchbacks is driving the passenger vehicle segment, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive panoramic windshield market. Rise in preference for private transport and buying power of consumers is driving the passenger vehicle segment of the market.
- Consistent support and funding from various governments for the development of innovative technology and infrastructure is anticipated to offer significant opportunities for players operating in the global automotive panoramic windshield market
High Integration and Maintenance Cost to Hamper Market
- However, it does not offer significant advantages and poses a few problems such as lack of significant protection from sun rays and high maintenance cost after damage, which is projected to hamper the automotive panoramic windshield market during forecast period. Adoption of panoramic windshield is in the nascent phase. It is gaining popularity in developed regions, and it is likely to take more time in developing regions owing to its high cost and the low rate of adoption of advanced technology in these regions.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market
- North America is most populous region for automotive industry, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in this region. Therefore, North America accounted for a significant share of the global market, owing to the high rate of adoption of latest technology and presence of major manufacturers in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive panoramic windshield market is highly fragmented with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive panoramic windshield market are:
- AGC Glass Europe
- American Glass Products
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- CIE Automotive SA
- Donghee Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Inalfa Roof Systems Group BV
- Webasto SE
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd.
- Inteva Products
- Automotive Sunroof-Customcraft (ASC) Inc.
- BOS Group
- Magna International Inc.
- T&S Autoglass
- Nordglass group
- PPG Industries Inc.
- SHENZHEN BENSON AUTOMOBILE CO., LTD.
- OGIS GmbH
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Panoramic Windshield Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.