Global Automotive NVH Market: Introduction
- Automotive noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) is a testing conducted in the automotive sector to check the noise, level of comfort, and quality of vibration in automobiles. Excellent automotive NVH contributes to vehicle driving pleasure, product quality, and consumer satisfaction. Automotive NVH testing offers high-quality assertion of noise within the vehicle’s interior and exterior along with vibration received by occupants of the vehicle cabin during a vehicle ride, which results in an uncomfortable drive. This is likely to boost the demand for automotive NVH in the near future.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive NVH Market
- Automotive NVH improves the vehicle ride quality and driving experience
- Surge in the demand to curtail the noise and vibration in automobiles and attain a comfortable ride and government initiatives and encouragement to make vehicles quieter and safer are likely to promote growth of the global automotive NVH market during the forecast period
- Rising sales of automobiles across the globe is a key factor boosting the global automotive NVH market, as automotive NVH testing is a general testing process presently conducted and performed in all the vehicles manufactured in order to improve safety, comfort, and performance of vehicles
- Enactment of laws by regulatory bodies to test automotive NVH in order to reduce health issues caused by loud sound and vibration of vehicles is expected to drive the global automotive NVH market in the near future
- Limited database availability inhibits consistent upgrade of NVH testing systems, which is likely to hinder the global automotive NVH market in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Powertrain NVH to Witness High Demand
- In terms of application, the global automotive NVH market can be classified into powertrain, electric vehicles, vehicle interior, component testing, noise testing, and others
- Among these, the powertrain segment leads the global automotive NVH market. This is primarily due to high testing of NVH for powertrain led by risen complexity of powertrain electronics. Powertrain NVH consists of NVH testing of quality of engine and transmission sounds, body acoustic sound, powertrain-induced sound, aero acoustic sound, and component–induced sound. Automotive NVH for powertrain maintains the level of noise and vibration of engine and transmission in the conventional vehicles in order to lower the discomfort caused by loud noise and engine vibration. This segment is likely to remain dominant in the near future also.
Passenger Vehicle Segment Possesses Significant Growth Potential
- Based on vehicle type, the global automotive NVH market can be divided into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle
- The passenger vehicle segment leads the global automotive NVH market. Increase in NVH testing of passenger vehicles in order to ensure superior and quieter driving experience and rise in the purchase of personal cars in developing regions led by rising living standards, increasing income, and easy availability of car financing schemes are boosting the passenger vehicle segment of the global automotive NVH market.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Automotive NVH
- In terms of region, the global automotive NVH market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominates the global automotive NVH market. High vehicle sales and wide production base in Asia Pacific, especially in China, Japan, India, and South Korea; growing vehicle exports; and increasing number of manufacturing sites in the region are key factors boosting the automotive NVH market in Asia Pacific.
- Expansion and advancement of the automotive industry in Asia Pacific led by rising foreign direct investments (FDIs) by key automobile manufacturers and rising automation of NVH testing in the region are factors responsible for dominance of Asia Pacific in the global market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive NVH Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive NVH market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- FEV Group GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Brüel & Kjær
- HEAD acoustics GmbH
- Dewesoft d.o.o.
- GRAS Sound & Vibration A/S.
- Burke Porter Group Company
- Signal.X Technologies LLC., imc Meßsysteme GmbH
- MTS Systems Corporation
- m+p international Mess- und Rechnertechnik GmbH
- ElringKlinger AG
Global Automotive NVH Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Application
- Electric Vehicles
- Vehicle Interior
- Component Testing
- Noise Testing
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Textile Materials
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.