Automotive NVH: Introduction
- Automotive noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) is an indoor testing conducted in the automotive industry to check the noise, level of comfort, and quality of vibration in a vehicle. Excellent automotive NVH contributes to vehicle driving pleasure, product quality, and consumer satisfaction.
- Automotive NVH testing offers high-quality assertion of noise within the vehicle’s interior and exterior along with vibration received by passenger of the vehicle cabin during a vehicle ride, which results in an uncomfortable drive. This is likely to boost the demand for automotive NVH during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of Automotive NVH Market
- Rise in vehicle production integrated with driving comfort across the globe is likely to propel the automotive NVH market across the globe. Rise in consumer trend toward ride handling that improves the vehicle ride quality and driving experience is expected to boost the automotive NVH market across the globe. Rising government initiatives and encouragement to make vehicles quieter and safer are likely to propel the automotive NVH market across the globe.
- Enactment of stringent laws and regulations by regulatory bodies to test automotive NVH in order to reduce health issues caused by loud sound and vibration of vehicles is expected to drive the global automotive NVH market
- Significant spread of the pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to own a vehicle, which is likely to increase vehicle sales across the globe. This is likely to fuel the automotive NVH market. Major original equipment manufacturers are investing in indoor testing facilities to reduce the time required for vehicle testing, which in turn is likely to propel automotive NVH market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global Automotive NVH Market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive NVH Market due to a rise in the demand for vehicles across the region. Europe has the presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, who have major advanced vehicle testing facilities regarding the NVH test, which is likely to propel the automotive NVH market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive NVH market due to an increase in the demand for comfort features in vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive component manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive NVH market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive NVH Market
The global automotive NVH market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive NVH market are:
- FEV Group GmbH
- BASF SE
- Huntsman Corporation
- Sumitomo Riko Company
- Siemens AG
- Brüel & Kjær
- HEAD acoustics GmbH
- Dewesoft d.o.o.
- GRAS Sound & Vibration A/S.
- Burke Porter Group Company
- Signal.X Technologies LLC., imc Meßsysteme GmbH
- MTS Systems Corporation
- m+p international Mess- und Rechnertechnik GmbH
- ElringKlinger AG
Global Automotive NVH Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Application
- Electric Vehicle
- Vehicle Interior
- Component Testing
- Noise Testing
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Textile Materials
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.