Global Automotive NVH Market: Introduction
- Automotive noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) is a testing conducted in the automotive sector to check the noise, level of comfort, and quality of vibration in automobiles. Excellent automotive NVH contributes to vehicle driving pleasure, product quality, and consumer satisfaction. Automotive NVH testing offers high-quality assertion of noise within the vehicle’s interior and exterior along with vibration received by occupants of the vehicle cabin during a vehicle ride, which results in an uncomfortable drive. This is likely to boost the demand for automotive NVH in the near future.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automotive NVH Market
- Automotive NVH improves the vehicle ride quality and driving experience
- Surge in the demand to curtail the noise and vibration in automobiles and attain a comfortable ride and government initiatives and encouragement to make vehicles quieter and safer are likely to promote growth of the global automotive NVH market during the forecast period
- Rising sales of automobiles across the globe is a key factor boosting the global automotive NVH market, as automotive NVH testing is a general testing process presently conducted and performed in all the vehicles manufactured in order to improve safety, comfort, and performance of vehicles
- Enactment of laws by regulatory bodies to test automotive NVH in order to reduce health issues caused by loud sound and vibration of vehicles is expected to drive the global automotive NVH market in the near future
- Limited database availability inhibits consistent upgrade of NVH testing systems, which is likely to hinder the global automotive NVH market in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Powertrain NVH to Witness High Demand
- In terms of application, the global automotive NVH market can be classified into powertrain, electric vehicles, vehicle interior, component testing, noise testing, and others
- Among these, the powertrain segment leads the global automotive NVH market. This is primarily due to high testing of NVH for powertrain led by risen complexity of powertrain electronics. Powertrain NVH consists of NVH testing of quality of engine and transmission sounds, body acoustic sound, powertrain-induced sound, aero acoustic sound, and component–induced sound. Automotive NVH for powertrain maintains the level of noise and vibration of engine and transmission in the conventional vehicles in order to lower the discomfort caused by loud noise and engine vibration. This segment is likely to remain dominant in the near future also.
Passenger Vehicle Segment Possesses Significant Growth Potential
- Based on vehicle type, the global automotive NVH market can be divided into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle
- The passenger vehicle segment leads the global automotive NVH market. Increase in NVH testing of passenger vehicles in order to ensure superior and quieter driving experience and rise in the purchase of personal cars in developing regions led by rising living standards, increasing income, and easy availability of car financing schemes are boosting the passenger vehicle segment of the global automotive NVH market.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Automotive NVH
- In terms of region, the global automotive NVH market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominates the global automotive NVH market. High vehicle sales and wide production base in Asia Pacific, especially in China, Japan, India, and South Korea; growing vehicle exports; and increasing number of manufacturing sites in the region are key factors boosting the automotive NVH market in Asia Pacific.
- Expansion and advancement of the automotive industry in Asia Pacific led by rising foreign direct investments (FDIs) by key automobile manufacturers and rising automation of NVH testing in the region are factors responsible for dominance of Asia Pacific in the global market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive NVH Market, ask for a customized report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automotive NVH market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- FEV Group GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Brüel & Kjær
- HEAD acoustics GmbH
- Dewesoft d.o.o.
- GRAS Sound & Vibration A/S.
- Burke Porter Group Company
- Signal.X Technologies LLC., imc Meßsysteme GmbH
- MTS Systems Corporation
- m+p international Mess- und Rechnertechnik GmbH
- ElringKlinger AG
Global Automotive NVH Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Application
- Electric Vehicles
- Vehicle Interior
- Component Testing
- Noise Testing
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Material
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Textile Materials
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive NVH Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.