Automotive night vision monitoring system market: Introduction
- The automotive night vision monitoring system uses a thermal sensor that improves the driver’s visibility beyond the headlights in darkness as well as bad weather. The thermal sensor possess a good range to detect obstacles.
- Rising concern about increasing number of causalities in vehicle crashes is fueling the market for automotive night vision monitoring system. The night vision monitoring system alerts the vehicle driver about a potential crash or collision. The system shows all obstacles on the vehicle display and helps the driver to steer the vehicle accordingly.
Key drivers of automotive night vision monitoring system market
- Rising preference for luxury vehicles among consumers is propelling the automotive night vision monitoring system market. This system comprises a night vision camera, infrared sensors, and display. Generally, in darkness or in bad weather, the vehicle’s headlights are unable to provide the driver clear visibility of the obstacles. Consequently, the night vision monitoring system helps overcome such issues.
- According to NHTSA U.S.A., in 2018, 3,166 people died as result of distracted driving in the U.S. The camera of the night vision monitoring system detects the obstacle it transmits the distance between the vehicle and object and the image of that object so that driver can easily navigate.
- Strict regulations related to vehicle safety are further boosting the automotive night vision system market. According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S.A., in 2018, 36,600 people died owing to vehicle accidents. Therefore, government and regulatory authorities including NHTSA, United Nations Organization, and the European Commission have taken initiatives and enacted countrywide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of night vision monitoring system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental deaths.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive night vision monitoring system market
- Asia Pacific includes developing countries such as Thailand, China, and India, which offer significant opportunities to the market. Increasing demand for premium vehicles and incorporation of safety systems per vehicle is fuelling the night vision monitoring system Market.
- Key global players such as Autoliv Inc., TRW Automotive, and Robert Bosch have presence in Asia Pacific, which is also expected to propel the demand for automotive night vision monitoring system. New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the night vision monitoring system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Statistics on road accidents in South Korea, indicate that the night vision monitoring system is estimated to play vital role in the automotive industry in the country.
- Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive night vision monitoring system market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in automotive night vision monitoring system market:
The automotive night vision monitoring system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive night vision monitoring system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magna International
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Automotive
- Valeo SA
- Autoliv Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- OMRON Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Technology
- Near infrared ( 0.75-1.4um)
- Far Infrared (15um to 1mm)
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Type
- Active System
- Gated System
- Non-Gated System
- Passive System
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Component
- Thermal Camera
- Controlling Unit
- Infrared Sensors
- Display Unit
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Position of Display
- Head up Display
- Liquid Crystal display
- Instrument Cluster
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Mode
- Active Illumination
- Image Enhancement
- Thermal Imaging
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.