Automotive night vision monitoring system market: Introduction
- The automotive night vision monitoring system uses a thermal sensor that improves the driver’s visibility beyond the headlights in darkness as well as bad weather. The thermal sensor possess a good range to detect obstacles.
- Rising concern about increasing number of causalities in vehicle crashes is fueling the market for automotive night vision monitoring system. The night vision monitoring system alerts the vehicle driver about a potential crash or collision. The system shows all obstacles on the vehicle display and helps the driver to steer the vehicle accordingly.
Key drivers of automotive night vision monitoring system market
- Rising preference for luxury vehicles among consumers is propelling the automotive night vision monitoring system market. This system comprises a night vision camera, infrared sensors, and display. Generally, in darkness or in bad weather, the vehicle’s headlights are unable to provide the driver clear visibility of the obstacles. Consequently, the night vision monitoring system helps overcome such issues.
- According to NHTSA U.S.A., in 2018, 3,166 people died as result of distracted driving in the U.S. The camera of the night vision monitoring system detects the obstacle it transmits the distance between the vehicle and object and the image of that object so that driver can easily navigate.
- Strict regulations related to vehicle safety are further boosting the automotive night vision system market. According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), U.S.A., in 2018, 36,600 people died owing to vehicle accidents. Therefore, government and regulatory authorities including NHTSA, United Nations Organization, and the European Commission have taken initiatives and enacted countrywide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of night vision monitoring system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental deaths.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of automotive night vision monitoring system market
- Asia Pacific includes developing countries such as Thailand, China, and India, which offer significant opportunities to the market. Increasing demand for premium vehicles and incorporation of safety systems per vehicle is fuelling the night vision monitoring system Market.
- Key global players such as Autoliv Inc., TRW Automotive, and Robert Bosch have presence in Asia Pacific, which is also expected to propel the demand for automotive night vision monitoring system. New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the night vision monitoring system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Statistics on road accidents in South Korea, indicate that the night vision monitoring system is estimated to play vital role in the automotive industry in the country.
- Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive night vision monitoring system market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in automotive night vision monitoring system market:
The automotive night vision monitoring system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive night vision monitoring system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magna International
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Automotive
- Valeo SA
- Autoliv Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- OMRON Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Technology
- Near infrared ( 0.75-1.4um)
- Far Infrared (15um to 1mm)
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Type
- Active System
- Gated System
- Non-Gated System
- Passive System
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Component
- Thermal Camera
- Controlling Unit
- Infrared Sensors
- Display Unit
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Position of Display
- Head up Display
- Liquid Crystal display
- Instrument Cluster
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Mode
- Active Illumination
- Image Enhancement
- Thermal Imaging
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Night Vision Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.