Automotive multi-domain HVAC system market: Introduction
- Adoption of sensors, such as proximity sensors, photon sensors, and temperature sensors, has increased in a vehicle. This is attributed to a rise in automation of vehicles for enhanced performance and efficiency and comfort and convenience of passengers, which has led to continuous improvement of HVAC systems in vehicles. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the automotive multi-domain HVAC systems market.
- HVAC represents heating, ventilation, and air conditioning in vehicles. HVAC system regulates temperature, ventilation, and dehumidification in the vehicle in order to enhance driving comfort. The automotive multi-domain HVAC system regulates temperature and humidity of the vehicle cabin automatically with the help of sensors and is a luxury feature added to vehicles in order to attract consumers.
Key drivers of global automotive multi-domain HVAC system market
- Increasing demand for sun-sensitive HVAC system, which ensures comfortable cabin environment for all occupants, is propelling the automotive multi-domain HVAC system market. For instance, implementation of photon sensors, which are able to sense solar radiations, coupled with temperature sensors in an intelligent HVAC system enable a vehicle to sense the position of the sun and the temperature of the surrounding, respectively. This enables the HVAC system to automatically regulate the cabin temperature in the vehicle, thereby increasing the efficiency of HVAC system to regulate vehicle cabin temperature.
- Rise in demand for increased performance of vehicle systems, such as HVAC, and technological advances are driving the multi-domain HVAC system market. Furthermore, increased demand for multi-function electronic components is paving the road for innovation in the semiconductor industry, which in turn is boosting the automotive multi-domain HVAC system. For instance, STMicroelectronics has developed a wide range of thermal sensors for several applications including sensors for monitoring rise in temperature in engine and the vehicle cabin. The applications mentioned above have increased the complexity of technology incorporated in the vehicle; however, it is projected to drive the multi-domain HVAC system market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Rise in trend toward advanced automatic control systems and willingness of consumers to pay more for comfort and luxury have led to an increase in the demand for vehicles incorporated with HVAC systems. Moreover, stringent government regulations pertaining to vehicle emissions and fuel economy call for more advanced and efficient vehicles. HVAC system in a vehicle derives power from the vehicle engine. Therefore, the need for fuel efficient multi-domain HVAC system is rising. For instance, Corporate Average Fuel Economy regulations enacted by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in U.S. mandate all automakers to increase fuel economy of their passenger cars and light trucks.
- Sales of vehicles have declined globally; however, rise in penetration of SUVs and electric vehicles indicate optimistic growth of the overall automotive market. Rise in demand for sport utility vehicles, which offer more cabin space and advanced HVAC system, is fueling the multi-domain HVAC market. For instance, in 2018, in terms of volume, SUV sales stood at 29.77 million units, which indicated a 6.8% increase, as compared to 27.88 million SUV units sold in 2017. Furthermore, countries including Russia, U.S., Canada, and China were major contributors to total global SUV sales in 2018.
Asia Pacific to be highly lucrative market for automotive multi-domain HVAC systems
- Asia Pacific is witnessing rapid technological advancements. For instance, China is a key country in terms of research and development of electric vehicles. Furthermore, China is witnessing rapid adoption of electric vehicles for both public and personal transport. Strategic partnership between OEMs to increase the production capacity of vehicles in counties, such India, is expected to boost vehicle production. For instance, in May 2018, Toyota Motors and Suzuki Motor Corporation signed a contract to share and expand the manufacturing facility owned by Toyota, at Bengaluru, India, to increase vehicle production. The factors mentioned above offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers of multi-domain HVAC system in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in global automotive multi-domain HVAC system market
The global automotive multi-domain HVAC system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of several top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the market are:
- NXP Semiconductors
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delta-T Devices Ltd
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Eigenbrodt GmbH & Co. KG
- Thermo Sensors Corporation
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Campbell Scientific, Inc.
- Adolf Thies GmbH & Co. KG
- Endress+Hauser Consult AG
- Okazaki Manufacturing Company
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Multi-domain HVAC Systems Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Multi-domain HVAC System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Multi-domain HVAC System Market, by Type of Vehicle
Global Automotive Multi-domain HVAC System Market, by Type of Propulsion
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Global Automotive Multi-domain HVAC System Market, by Type of Autonomous Vehicle
- Fully Autonomous
Global Automotive Multi-domain HVAC System market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.