Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System: Introduction
- The automotive millimeter wave radar system employs short wavelength electromagnetic waves to determine the velocity and range of moving objects. The main advantage of an automotive millimeter wave radar system is that it can detect a signal within a short distance.
- The automotive millimeter wave radar system operating between 76 and 81 GHz and has the ability to detect movements that are as small as a millimeter. Texas Instrument Inc. (TI) has developed a special class of millimeter wave technology, known as frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW). The FMCW radar transmits a frequency signal continuously, which is expected to measure the range as well as velocity of an object.
Key Drivers of Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market
- Increased adoption of wireless technology and mobile connectivity in vehicles in the last few years is projected to fuel the automotive millimeter radar system market. Rise in Demand of advanced technology in vehicle including perimeter monitoring system, lane departure warning system, is estimated to boost the automotive millimeter wave radar system market.
- Various original equipment manufacturers and Tier-1 suppliers are trying to integrate various technologies, including adaptive cruise control and pedestrian protection system, in vehicles, which in turn is projected to propel the automotive millimeter wave radar system market. Demand for data transfer through various sources including mobile and wireless networks is increasing rapidly, which is estimated to boost the automotive millimeter wave radar system market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America & Europe to hold prominent share of automotive millimeter wave radar system market
- North America is expected to account for a notable share of the global automotive millimeter wave radar system market, as installation of 4G LTE is widespread across the region. Furthermore, majority of research and development activities is concentrated in North America, which in turn is likely to further fuel the automotive millimeter wave radar system market in the region.
- Following North America, Europe is also projected to hold a major share of the global automotive millimeter wave radar system market due to the increase in adoption of various technologies including NXP Semiconductor which is one of the leading company for secure connectivity solution across the Europe. Most Tier-1 suppliers are based in Europe, including Robert Bosch and Continental AG who are working on automotive millimeter wave radar system. This, in turn, is estimated to drive the automotive millimeter wave radar system market in Europe.
Key players operating in automotive millimeter wave radar system market
The automotive millimeter wave radar system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive millimeter wave radar system market are:
- Bridegewave Communications
- E-Band Communications
- Siklu Communication Ltd
- L3 Technologies Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Smiths Group Plc.
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Technologies
- Denso Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by Component
- Trans receiver Component
- Analog- Digital Convert ( ADC)
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by System
- Perimeter Surveillance Radar System
- Application Specific Radar System
- Satellite Communication System
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by Frequency Band
- 24-57 GHz
- 57-86 GHz
- E Band
- V Band
- 86-300 GHz
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by Technology
- Silicon Germanium BiCOMS
- RF CMOS ( Complementary metal oxide semiconductor)
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by License Type
- Light Licensed Frequency Millimeter Wave
- Unlicensed Frequency Millimeter Wave
- Fully Licensed Frequency Millimeter Wave
Global Automotive Millimeter Wave Radar System Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.