Automotive Lane deviation warning system: Introduction
- The automotive lane deviation warning system alerts the driver that the vehicle is deviating from the lane. This system comprises a camera mounted on the rear view mirror that observes whether the vehicle deviates from the lane. If the vehicle deviates from the lane, the camera sends a signal to the sensor and the sensor alerts the driver through an audible warning, visual indication, or by vibrating the steering wheel of the vehicle. This helps the driver to rectify the vehicle deviation.
- The most common lane deviation warning system is camera mounted, it captures the view of a certain distance of the road ahead. A straight or dotted line is indicated on the display and the driver is supposed to maintain position of the vehicle between the two lines. An automotive lane deviation warning system is estimated to help avoid vehicle crashes and major accidents.
Key drivers of automotive Lane deviation warning system market
- Lane deviation accidents are a major type of vehicle accidents. According to US Federal highway administration, more than 50% of accidents are cause due to lane deviation. The number of accidents can be reduced by using various advanced safety features in vehicles including lane deviation system, line assist, and pedestrian protection system. These advanced safety features are expected to boost the automotive lane deviation warning system market and prevent accidents.
- Rising road safety awareness among consumers combined with a substantial rise in adoption of advance drive assist system in vehicles is projected to fuel the automotive lane deviation warning system market. According to Bosch Pvt Ltd, up to 7% of all relevant accidents with fatalities and injuries can be reduced by using the lane deviation warning system. Vehicle manufacturers across the globe are trying to integrate advance safety systems in their vehicles, which in turn is estimated to fuel the automotive lane deviation warning system market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America to hold prominent share of automotive lane deviation warning system market
- Europe is expected to account for a notable share of the global automotive lane deviation warning system market due to the enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of safety features in the vehicles in the region. Demand for installation of drive assistance system in vehicle is increasing, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive lane deviation warning system market. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch, Continental AG, and ZF Friedrichshafen who have major research and development facilities for safety systems. This is estimated to propel the automotive lane deviation warning system market in Europe.
- Following Europe, North America is also projected to account for a major share of the global automotive lane deviation warning system market due to an increase in road safety concerns in North America. Additionally Asia Pacific also accounts for a dominant share of the global automotive lane deviation warning system market owing to high rate of adoption of advance drive assistance systems in Japan, South Korea and China.
Key players operating in automotive lane deviation warning system market
The global automotive lane deviation warning system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive lane deviation warning system market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Valeo Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Component
- Multi-Purpose Camera
- Stereo Video Camera
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Warning System
- Audible Warning
- Haptic Feedback Warning
- Visual Feedback Warning
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Sales Channel
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.