Automotive Lane deviation warning system: Introduction
- The automotive lane deviation warning system alerts the driver that the vehicle is deviating from the lane. This system comprises a camera mounted on the rear view mirror that observes whether the vehicle deviates from the lane. If the vehicle deviates from the lane, the camera sends a signal to the sensor and the sensor alerts the driver through an audible warning, visual indication, or by vibrating the steering wheel of the vehicle. This helps the driver to rectify the vehicle deviation.
- The most common lane deviation warning system is camera mounted, it captures the view of a certain distance of the road ahead. A straight or dotted line is indicated on the display and the driver is supposed to maintain position of the vehicle between the two lines. An automotive lane deviation warning system is estimated to help avoid vehicle crashes and major accidents.
Key drivers of automotive Lane deviation warning system market
- Lane deviation accidents are a major type of vehicle accidents. According to US Federal highway administration, more than 50% of accidents are cause due to lane deviation. The number of accidents can be reduced by using various advanced safety features in vehicles including lane deviation system, line assist, and pedestrian protection system. These advanced safety features are expected to boost the automotive lane deviation warning system market and prevent accidents.
- Rising road safety awareness among consumers combined with a substantial rise in adoption of advance drive assist system in vehicles is projected to fuel the automotive lane deviation warning system market. According to Bosch Pvt Ltd, up to 7% of all relevant accidents with fatalities and injuries can be reduced by using the lane deviation warning system. Vehicle manufacturers across the globe are trying to integrate advance safety systems in their vehicles, which in turn is estimated to fuel the automotive lane deviation warning system market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America to hold prominent share of automotive lane deviation warning system market
- Europe is expected to account for a notable share of the global automotive lane deviation warning system market due to the enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of safety features in the vehicles in the region. Demand for installation of drive assistance system in vehicle is increasing, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive lane deviation warning system market. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch, Continental AG, and ZF Friedrichshafen who have major research and development facilities for safety systems. This is estimated to propel the automotive lane deviation warning system market in Europe.
- Following Europe, North America is also projected to account for a major share of the global automotive lane deviation warning system market due to an increase in road safety concerns in North America. Additionally Asia Pacific also accounts for a dominant share of the global automotive lane deviation warning system market owing to high rate of adoption of advance drive assistance systems in Japan, South Korea and China.
Key players operating in automotive lane deviation warning system market
The global automotive lane deviation warning system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive lane deviation warning system market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Valeo Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Component
- Multi-Purpose Camera
- Stereo Video Camera
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Warning System
- Audible Warning
- Haptic Feedback Warning
- Visual Feedback Warning
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Lane Deviation Warning System Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.