Automotive Intercooler Market: Introduction
- The automotive intercooler is an air cooling device used commonly for turbocharged and supercharged engines. An intercooler reduces the temperature of air and increases the density of air supplied to the engine, which helps enhance fuel-efficiency of the vehicle. Intercoolers are of two types: air-to-air intercooler and air-to-liquid intercooler.
- An air-to-air intercooler removes heat from the compressed air by passing it through tubes with cooling fins. In an air-to liquid intercooler, water acts as a heat transfer medium in which water is pumped through the air to extract heat.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Intercooler Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive intercooler market. Major vehicle manufacturers are investing on research & development, which improves the effectiveness of the vehicle and reduces the effect of the vehicle on the environment. This, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive intercooler market across the globe. Major original equipment manufacturers are trying to develop fuel-efficient vehicles in which intercoolers help enhance fuel efficiency by supplying high density air to the engine, which is projected to drive the global automotive intercooler market.
- Increase in environmental concerns is fueling the demand for thermoelectric generator in the vehicle, which is expected to help enhance engine efficiency. This, in turn, is projected to boost the automotive intercooler market across the globe. Various governments across the globe have enacted stringent regulations about vehicle emissions, which is likely to propel the automotive intercooler market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Intercooler Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global Automotive Intercooler Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive intercooler market due stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission enacted across the region. Increase in demand for electric vehicles and driver comfort in the vehicle, including heated and ventilated seats and heated steering, is likely to boost the automotive intercooler market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the engine cooling system and increasing the density of air supplied to the engine. This is anticipated to fuel the automotive intercooler market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive intercooler market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive intercooler market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Intercooler Market
The global automotive intercooler market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive intercooler market are:
- MAHLE GmbH
- Bell Intercoolers
- Treadstone Performance Engineering
- Forge Motorsport Inc.
- KALE Oto Radyator
- PWR Advanced cooling technology
- Groupe BMR
- Modine Manufacturing Company
- Guangzhou Woshen Auto Radiator
- JC's Race parts
- VR International
- Honeywell International Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Intercooler Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Type
- Liquid-to- Air
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.