Automotive Intercooler Market: Introduction
- The automotive intercooler is an air cooling device used commonly for turbocharged and supercharged engines. An intercooler reduces the temperature of air and increases the density of air supplied to the engine, which helps enhance fuel-efficiency of the vehicle. Intercoolers are of two types: air-to-air intercooler and air-to-liquid intercooler.
- An air-to-air intercooler removes heat from the compressed air by passing it through tubes with cooling fins. In an air-to liquid intercooler, water acts as a heat transfer medium in which water is pumped through the air to extract heat.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Intercooler Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive intercooler market. Major vehicle manufacturers are investing on research & development, which improves the effectiveness of the vehicle and reduces the effect of the vehicle on the environment. This, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive intercooler market across the globe. Major original equipment manufacturers are trying to develop fuel-efficient vehicles in which intercoolers help enhance fuel efficiency by supplying high density air to the engine, which is projected to drive the global automotive intercooler market.
- Increase in environmental concerns is fueling the demand for thermoelectric generator in the vehicle, which is expected to help enhance engine efficiency. This, in turn, is projected to boost the automotive intercooler market across the globe. Various governments across the globe have enacted stringent regulations about vehicle emissions, which is likely to propel the automotive intercooler market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Intercooler Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global Automotive Intercooler Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive intercooler market due stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission enacted across the region. Increase in demand for electric vehicles and driver comfort in the vehicle, including heated and ventilated seats and heated steering, is likely to boost the automotive intercooler market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the engine cooling system and increasing the density of air supplied to the engine. This is anticipated to fuel the automotive intercooler market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive intercooler market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive intercooler market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Intercooler Market
The global automotive intercooler market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive intercooler market are:
- MAHLE GmbH
- Bell Intercoolers
- Treadstone Performance Engineering
- Forge Motorsport Inc.
- KALE Oto Radyator
- PWR Advanced cooling technology
- Groupe BMR
- Modine Manufacturing Company
- Guangzhou Woshen Auto Radiator
- JC's Race parts
- VR International
- Honeywell International Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Intercooler Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Type
- Liquid-to- Air
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Intercooler Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.