Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System: Introduction
- Automotive intelligent dashboard system is a recent technology, a system incorporated in vehicles to display vehicle information to the driver about vehicle surroundings and its operating condition. The system analyzes data gathered by gauges, sensors, cameras, electronics, and other systems embedded in the vehicle and displays the data on the dashboard.
- These systems display speed of the vehicle, navigation, road view, temperature, time, etc., with the help of IoT, network data, Wi-Fi, connected vehicles, and AI, among others. It is beneficial for the safety of the vehicle as well as the occupants, as information on vehicle performance and operating condition reduces the rate of errors and increases the safety of the vehicle.
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market: Dynamics
Increase in Demand for Technologically Advanced Connected Vehicles
- Rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the global automotive intelligent dashboard system market. Nowadays, vehicles are connected resulting in sharing of data and information among them. This is leading to real-time data gathering and is proving to be beneficial for the automotive industry. Data transfer among vehicles and service providers helps the driver to gather information related to traffic and the vehicle. This is likely to fuel the growth of the automotive intelligent dashboard system market.
- Intelligent dashboard systems provide a safe steering experience and make the platform functional and user-friendly. The adoption of digital instruments by the automotive industry is expected to propel the market for automotive intelligent dashboard systems.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Production of and Favorable Government Initiatives for Adoption of Electric Vehicles to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Electric vehicles being launched are equipped advanced electronic components thus development and integration of intelligent dashboard system for electric vehicles is expected at high rate. High focus on integration of digital instrument cluster among automotive players is anticipated to shift their preference for intelligent dashboard systems over a simple digital instrument cluster.
Europe to Emerge as a Key Market for Automotive Intelligent Dashboard systems
- In terms of region, the automotive intelligent dashboard system market can be segment into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Presence of key players in the Europe region, such as Robert Bosch GmbH and Continental AG, along with luxury vehicle manufacturers such as BMW AG and Volkswagen Group is likely to drive the market for automotive intelligent dashboard market.
- Demand for electric vehicles is significantly high in Europe as compared to other regions. Thus, adoption of intelligent dashboards in electric vehicles will propel the growth of the Europe automotive intelligent dashboard system market at a high rate.
- Asia Pacific is another prominent market for intelligent dashboard system, as China is witnessing significant growth in the adoption of electric vehicles
- Rising market for connectivity and telematics services across Asia Pacific is propelling the demand for integration of digital instrument in automotive dashboard, thus driving the market for intelligent dashboard systems in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major share of the global automotive intelligent dashboard system market is consolidated; however rest of the share is fragmented between small and medium scale players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Jabil Inc
- Pricol Limited
- Visteon Corporation.
- HARMAN International.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in automotive intelligent dashboard system market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Component
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.