Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System: Introduction
- Automotive intelligent dashboard system is a recent technology, a system incorporated in vehicles to display vehicle information to the driver about vehicle surroundings and its operating condition. The system analyzes data gathered by gauges, sensors, cameras, electronics, and other systems embedded in the vehicle and displays the data on the dashboard.
- These systems display speed of the vehicle, navigation, road view, temperature, time, etc., with the help of IoT, network data, Wi-Fi, connected vehicles, and AI, among others. It is beneficial for the safety of the vehicle as well as the occupants, as information on vehicle performance and operating condition reduces the rate of errors and increases the safety of the vehicle.
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market: Dynamics
Increase in Demand for Technologically Advanced Connected Vehicles
- Rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles is a major factor driving the global automotive intelligent dashboard system market. Nowadays, vehicles are connected resulting in sharing of data and information among them. This is leading to real-time data gathering and is proving to be beneficial for the automotive industry. Data transfer among vehicles and service providers helps the driver to gather information related to traffic and the vehicle. This is likely to fuel the growth of the automotive intelligent dashboard system market.
- Intelligent dashboard systems provide a safe steering experience and make the platform functional and user-friendly. The adoption of digital instruments by the automotive industry is expected to propel the market for automotive intelligent dashboard systems.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Production of and Favorable Government Initiatives for Adoption of Electric Vehicles to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Electric vehicles being launched are equipped advanced electronic components thus development and integration of intelligent dashboard system for electric vehicles is expected at high rate. High focus on integration of digital instrument cluster among automotive players is anticipated to shift their preference for intelligent dashboard systems over a simple digital instrument cluster.
Europe to Emerge as a Key Market for Automotive Intelligent Dashboard systems
- In terms of region, the automotive intelligent dashboard system market can be segment into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Presence of key players in the Europe region, such as Robert Bosch GmbH and Continental AG, along with luxury vehicle manufacturers such as BMW AG and Volkswagen Group is likely to drive the market for automotive intelligent dashboard market.
- Demand for electric vehicles is significantly high in Europe as compared to other regions. Thus, adoption of intelligent dashboards in electric vehicles will propel the growth of the Europe automotive intelligent dashboard system market at a high rate.
- Asia Pacific is another prominent market for intelligent dashboard system, as China is witnessing significant growth in the adoption of electric vehicles
- Rising market for connectivity and telematics services across Asia Pacific is propelling the demand for integration of digital instrument in automotive dashboard, thus driving the market for intelligent dashboard systems in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major share of the global automotive intelligent dashboard system market is consolidated; however rest of the share is fragmented between small and medium scale players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Jabil Inc
- Pricol Limited
- Visteon Corporation.
- HARMAN International.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in automotive intelligent dashboard system market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Technology
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Component
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Global Automotive Intelligent Dashboard System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report on the global automotive intelligent dashboard system market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.