Automotive Integrated Massager Seat: Introduction
- Driving on long journeys or for long durations can lead to body ache and pain. Consequently, vehicle and component manufacturers are focusing more on the production of advanced vehicle systems in order to overcome these issues and offer considerable ride comfort.
- Vehicle rides can become uncomfortable due to poor seat design or position, especially on long rides or journeys. This results in discomfort for both driver and passengers, which can lead to back pain and even cause road fatalities. This can be prevented by utilizing an automotive integrated massager seat, which provides comfort while traveling and prevents spine, joint, and back pain in vehicle passengers
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market
- increasing incidences of body pain and health issues due to uncomfortable seating posture in vehicles is likely to drive the demand for automated integrated massager seat
- Rising production of premium/ luxury vehicles in developed countries including Germany, the U. S., and the U. K. can be attributed to significant expansion of market during the forecast period
- Exponential demand for the automotive integrated massager seat is attributed to unhealthy lifestyle, increase in working hours, and increased distance between the workplace and home
- A majority of vehicle owners are concerned about the appearance of their vehicle’s interior, especially for passenger vehicles. The automotive integrated massager seat improves the esthetic appeal of the vehicle’s interior. The automotive integrated massager seat is extremely durable, resilient, and dirt resistant, which augments exquisite styling and elegant touch in the vehicle’s interior.
- Advancements in the automotive industry have led to important vehicle add-ons such as automotive integrated massager seat, which is designed to protect the vehicle’s original seat upholstery.
- Key players operating in automotive integrated massager seat market are start-ups funded by public or private investments. Investment from numerous sectors and players in the automotive industry is highly concentrated more toward product portfolios expansion. Key players are likely to focus on mergers and acquisition of start-ups in order to expand and consolidate their position in the automotive integrated massager seat market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Demand for Premium Vehicle to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Production of premium passenger vehicles is increasing at a rapid pace owing to high demand from consumers. Premium vehicles provide better safety, security, and comfort, as they are equipped with several advanced technologies including automotive integrated massager seat.
Higher Cost of Research and Development of Product to Hamper Market:
- Manufacturing of automotive integrated massager seat requires high initial investment and subsequent research and development activities are expensive, which restrains the entry of new players in the market. This is likely to hamper the market.
Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market
- Europe is prime region in implementation of advanced technology systems for automotive industry. Continuous research and development in Germany related to vehicle systems led to the invention of automotive integrated massager seat.
- Several OEMs in Germany, including BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen, are primarily focused on the development of new systems that provide comfort and enhance esthetic appearance of the vehicle interior. These factors are likely to boost the share held by Europe in the global automotive integrated massager seat market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive integrated massager seat market is cohesive, as very few players operate in the market and top manufacturers account for more than 70% share of the market. The automotive integrated massager seat requires higher investment in research and development and manufacturing of the product; hence, the global market witnesses low penetration by key manufacturers. A few potential players operating in the global automotive integrated massager seat market are:
- Adient Technologies
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.,
- Continental AG
- DURA Automotive Systems, LLC
- Garmin Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Autonomy Level
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.