Automotive Integrated Massager Seat: Introduction
- Driving on long journeys or for long durations can lead to body ache and pain. Consequently, vehicle and component manufacturers are focusing more on the production of advanced vehicle systems in order to overcome these issues and offer considerable ride comfort.
- Vehicle rides can become uncomfortable due to poor seat design or position, especially on long rides or journeys. This results in discomfort for both driver and passengers, which can lead to back pain and even cause road fatalities. This can be prevented by utilizing an automotive integrated massager seat, which provides comfort while traveling and prevents spine, joint, and back pain in vehicle passengers
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market
- increasing incidences of body pain and health issues due to uncomfortable seating posture in vehicles is likely to drive the demand for automated integrated massager seat
- Rising production of premium/ luxury vehicles in developed countries including Germany, the U. S., and the U. K. can be attributed to significant expansion of market during the forecast period
- Exponential demand for the automotive integrated massager seat is attributed to unhealthy lifestyle, increase in working hours, and increased distance between the workplace and home
- A majority of vehicle owners are concerned about the appearance of their vehicle’s interior, especially for passenger vehicles. The automotive integrated massager seat improves the esthetic appeal of the vehicle’s interior. The automotive integrated massager seat is extremely durable, resilient, and dirt resistant, which augments exquisite styling and elegant touch in the vehicle’s interior.
- Advancements in the automotive industry have led to important vehicle add-ons such as automotive integrated massager seat, which is designed to protect the vehicle’s original seat upholstery.
- Key players operating in automotive integrated massager seat market are start-ups funded by public or private investments. Investment from numerous sectors and players in the automotive industry is highly concentrated more toward product portfolios expansion. Key players are likely to focus on mergers and acquisition of start-ups in order to expand and consolidate their position in the automotive integrated massager seat market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Demand for Premium Vehicle to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Production of premium passenger vehicles is increasing at a rapid pace owing to high demand from consumers. Premium vehicles provide better safety, security, and comfort, as they are equipped with several advanced technologies including automotive integrated massager seat.
Higher Cost of Research and Development of Product to Hamper Market:
- Manufacturing of automotive integrated massager seat requires high initial investment and subsequent research and development activities are expensive, which restrains the entry of new players in the market. This is likely to hamper the market.
Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market
- Europe is prime region in implementation of advanced technology systems for automotive industry. Continuous research and development in Germany related to vehicle systems led to the invention of automotive integrated massager seat.
- Several OEMs in Germany, including BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen, are primarily focused on the development of new systems that provide comfort and enhance esthetic appearance of the vehicle interior. These factors are likely to boost the share held by Europe in the global automotive integrated massager seat market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive integrated massager seat market is cohesive, as very few players operate in the market and top manufacturers account for more than 70% share of the market. The automotive integrated massager seat requires higher investment in research and development and manufacturing of the product; hence, the global market witnesses low penetration by key manufacturers. A few potential players operating in the global automotive integrated massager seat market are:
- Adient Technologies
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.,
- Continental AG
- DURA Automotive Systems, LLC
- Garmin Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Autonomy Level
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Integrated Massager Seat Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.