Automotive Halogen Lights Market: Introduction
- Halogen lights are one of the oldest form of automotive lighting and are widely used in countries across the globe due to their moderately high efficiency, quality of light, and rated life as compared to that offered by other incandescent lamps.
- Halogen lights contain a tungsten filament and a capsule of halogen gas. The tungsten filament evaporates slowly, which leads to blackening of the bulb. The halogen gas in the bulb reacts with this evaporated tungsten to prevent the blackening, which increases the life and light quality of the bulb.
Key Drivers of Automotive Halogen Lights Market
- Steady rise in economic conditions of the global population coupled with an increase in need for mobility is propelling the sale of vehicles. The International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (IOCA) stated that motorization rate was 471 per 1000 inhabitants in 2015. This motorization rate has been increasing then since. It is projected to continue to rise in the next few years. Rise in sale of vehicles is fueling the demand for automotive parts. Lighting is a vital component of every vehicle and has a high impact on the safety of vehicles. Halogen lights are extensively utilized in automotive lighting due to their unique characteristics, such as high resistance to humidity and UV light. Furthermore, halogen lamps provide better visibility, which in turn enhances driving comfort and safety. Thus, an increase in sale of vehicles is driving the automotive halogen lights market across the globe.
- Changing customer expectations from the automobile and a rise in literacy levels have placed automotive safety as a top criteria while purchasing a new vehicle. Hence, automakers are increasingly integrating better technologies in their vehicles, which enhance the overall ride experience and safety of vehicles. Halogen lamps are compact in size, available at a low cost, provide instant full brightness, and have a longer lifespan as compared to conventional incandescent lamps. Companies such as OSRAM GmbH are launching new halogen lights that provide extra brightness, longer beams, and whiter light, which enables to identify hazards easily and assists drivers to react quickly. Thus on-going transformations in customer expectations and halogen light technologies are anticipated to drive the global automotive halogen lights market during the forecast period.
Challenges in Automotive Halogen Lights Market
- Rising adoption of xenon lamps, light emitting diode (LED) lights, organic light-emitting diode (OLED) lights and other such new automotive lights, owing to their advantages over halogen lights, is anticipated to hamper the global halogen lights market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Automotive Halogen Lights Market
- Recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic disrupted automotive supply chains, thus creating a shortage of raw materials and components. Many nations across the globe are now facing the second wave of this pandemic which is further hampering the automotive industry and in-whole the global economy. This disruption has negatively impacted the global automotive halogen lights market.
Asia Pacific to hold Significant Share of Automotive Halogen Lights Market
- Consistent rise in production and sale of automobiles in Asia Pacific is boosting the demand for halogen lights. The automotive industry in countries such as China, Japan, and India is expanding significantly due to favorable government policies and high consumer demand. This rise in automotive production and sales is propelling the automotive halogen lights market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Halogen Lights Market
The global automotive halogen lights market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive halogen lights market are:
- Aamsco Lighting
- AUTOLITE INDIA LIMITED
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- OSRAM GmbH
- PIAA Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- SL Corporation
Global Automotive Halogen Lights Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Halogen Lights Market, by Application
- Under-cabinet lighting
Global Automotive Halogen Lights Market, by Vehicle Type
- Two Wheeler
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
Global Automotive Halogen Lights Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Halogen Lights Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.