Automotive Gyrometer Market: Introduction
- Gyrometers or gyroscopes are the integral part of any navigation or guidance system. Gyrometers are mostly used to calculate the orientation or inertial state of a vehicle or an aircraft.
- A gyrometer is a simple device which incorporates a wheel or a disc which is mounted in a way that it can freely rotate about an axis. This disc can change the axis itself in order to change its position according to predefined reference axis in the gyrometer.
- Increase in use of gyrometers in smartphones, vehicle navigation systems, and tunnel building equipment is likely to increase demand for automotive gyrometers and thereby propel the market
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Gyrometer Market
- Government expends a large amount of money on defense in order to develop more advanced and efficient systems to incorporate in defense vehicles, aircrafts
- Consumer electronics such as smartphones and gadgets use gyrometer sensors for improving photography experience, improving accuracy of navigation, and mapping
- Commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles which incorporate advanced systems such as ADAS, roll over detection, hill start assist, and electronic parking brakes are in demand, owing to the consumers’ interest in luxury and safety. These systems use gyroscope for detecting orientation and position of a vehicle and feed data to AI control unit for taking appropriate action.
- Increased use of remotely operated aerial vehicles in shipping and defense industry boosts the demand for gyrometers
- All these factors are driving the automotive gyrometer market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
MEMS Product Segment to Showcase Significant Growth
- MEMS means Micro Electro Mechanical System. The MEMS product ranges from 1 micrometer to 100 micrometer. This type of gyrometers use vibration principle for operation. Increase in use of MEMS gyrometers is attributed to its compact size, high rate of accuracy, and wide range of applications in various industries such as defense, electronics, and aerospace. These all factors propel the MSME gyrometers segment.
Defense is Major End-use Industry of Automotive Gyrometers
- Gyrometers are used in various military applications such as guiding ballistic missiles, controlling remotely operated vehicles during expeditions, monitoring orientation of an aircraft, satellite navigations used in tanks, and military vehicles.
- Continuous advancements in nuclear weapon technology, remotely operated vehicles, and aircrafts in defense industry for increasing safety of a country propel the automotive gyrometer market.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Market
- Adoption of gyrometers in vehicles and smartphones for smart navigation and safety purposes is increasing, owing to consumer demand and growth in automotive and electronics sector in Asia Pacific. Rise in disposable income is shifting consumer interest toward luxurious vehicles.
- OEMs and aftermarket equipment makers are investing in research to integrate several systems into a single system in order to reduce final size and overall weight of products. This would enable vehicles to install more number of systems such as ADAS with advanced navigation system, roll over detection system, and hill start assist system. These systems use gyroscopes for enabling effective vehicle positioning. All these factors indicate high rate of growth of the automotive gyrometer market in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Gyrometer Market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Gyrometer Market
The global automotive gyrometer market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive gyrometer market are:
- Sensonsor AS
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- InvenSense, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman LITEF GmbH
- Colibrys Ltd.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Fizoptika Corp.
- KVH Industries, Inc.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Systron Donner Inertial
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Kionix, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market, by Dimension
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market, by Application System
- ADAS and Internal Navigation
- Roll Over Detection
- Hill Start Assist
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Dynamic Headlight Leveling
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market, by Product Type
- Dynamically Turned Gyrometer
- MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical System) Gyrometer
- Ring Laser Gyrometer
- Fiber Optic Gyrometer
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market, by End-use Industry
- Remote Operated Vehicle
Global Automotive Gyrometer Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.