Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System: Introduction
- The automotive gasoline injection system consists of various components, such as the fuel pump, electronic control unit, fuel injectors, and spark plug, which help the engine to run efficiently. The gasoline direct injection system also consists of sensors, such as temperature sensors and pressure sensors, which assist the engine to run at the required temperature and pressure. This is likely to increase the life of the engine and also enhance fuel-efficiency of the vehicle. In 2017, Continental AG introduced the engine management system that helps communication between the engine and powertrain unit.
Key Drivers of Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market
- Rise in vehicle sales across the globe is likely to boost the automotive gasoline direct injection system market across the globe. Increase in consumer trend toward fuel-efficient vehicles is anticipated to boost the demand for engine supply system. Enactment of stringent rules and regulations regarding fuel emission norms across the globe is prompting vehicle manufacturers to reduce the weight of the vehicle engine, which in turn is projected to boost the automotive gasoline direct injection system market across the globe. Rise in demand to improve the air quality and reduce pollution levels associated with greenhouse gases is propelling the adoption of vehicles embedded with advanced fuel injection systems including direct injection systems.
- Rising penetration of electronic components in vehicles, including pressure sensors, electronic control unit (ECU), and temperature sensors, in order to boost vehicle fuel-efficiency is likely to propel the automotive gasoline direct injection system market across the globe. Rise in engine component manufacturing industries across the globe is likely to further drive the gasoline direct injection system market across the globe. Major vehicle manufacturers are introducing the engine management systems in their vehicles, which contain multicore processors that help communication between multiple powertrain control units.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive gasoline direct injection system market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive gasoline direct injection system market due to stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission norms enacted across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the engine supply system, which is likely to propel the automotive gasoline direct injection system market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account a significant share of the global automotive gasoline direct injection system market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rise in number of small and medium-sized industries across the region is likely to fuel the engine supply system market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market
The global automotive gasoline direct injection system market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive gasoline direct injection system market are:
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Marelli SpA
- Magna International
- Mando Corporation
- Mahle GmbH
- TI Automotive
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Sensata Technologies
- NGK Spark Plug
- Infineon Technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Eaton Corporation
Global Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Off Road Vehicle
Global Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market, by Component
- Engine Control Unit
- Fuel Injector
- Rail System
- Spark Plug
- Fuel Pump
- Throttle Position Sensor
Global Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Gasoline Direct Injection System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.