Automotive Fasteners: Introduction
- Automotive fasteners include nuts, screws, bolts, and spring clips. The parts that support to fix two or more parts of a vehicle are known as automotive fasteners. Such products do not fasten permanently and hence, enable components or parts of the vehicle to be assembled or dismantled without damaging them. Different materials, namely iron, stainless steel, aluminum, nickel, brass, and plastic are used to make automotive fasteners.
Key Drivers of Automotive Fasteners Market
- Rise in demand for light weight vehicles across the globe due to enactment of stringent emission norms across the globe is likely to increase the adoption of lightweight components in vehicles, which in turn is anticipated to boost the automotive fasteners market across the globe. Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Rise in small- and medium-scale industries across the globe that engage in the manufacturing of automotive components is anticipated to further propel the automotive fasteners market across the globe.
- Advancements in automotive technology and material composition are leading to the development of cutting-edge automotive fasteners, which in turn is also boosting the automotive fasteners market across the globe. Rising utilization of fasteners in commercial vehicles is also likely to fuel the automotive fasteners market across the globe.
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Fasteners Market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive fasteners market due to stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission enacted across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the lightweight component, which is likely to propel the automotive fasteners market across the globe
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a notable share of the global automotive fasteners market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive fasteners market in the region. Increase in aftermarket sale of vehicles fasteners across the regions is likely to boost the automotive fasteners market across the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Fasteners Market
The global automotive fasteners market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive fasteners market are:
- Permanent Technologies Inc.
- Phillips Screw Company Inc.
- Fastener Technology Corporation
- Shanghai Tianbao Fastener Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Shamrock International
- Stanley Engineered Fastening
- Acument Global Technologies
- Jiangsu Xing Chang Jiang International Co., Ltd.,
- Nifco Inc.
- KOVA Fasteners Pvt Ltd.
- Bulten AB
- Westfield Fasteners Limited
- Sundram Fasteners Limited
- Birmingham Fastener, Inc.
- Penn Engineering
Global Automotive Fasteners Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Truck
- Two Wheeler
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Product Type
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Material
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Characteristics
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Fasteners Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.