Automotive Emergency Call system Market: Introduction
- Demand for automotive emergency call (eCall) system is attributed to a rise the demand for enhanced safety in vehicles. Several automakers including, Ford Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo, Audi and BMW are incorporating the automotive emergency call system in their vehicles across different models.
- Automotive emergency call systems comprise an automated voice response that would be delivered to an emergency service provider via an auto call on an emergency number. An automated call is generated in response to either the deployment of airbags in vehicles, a vehicle crash, or vehicle breakdown. Furthermore, other information including vehicle geo-coordinates, vehicle model, and vehicle diagnostic information is sent over SMS through established communication to emergency service providers including medical, fire, and car service centers. This, in turn, enables the responsible organizations to deploy necessary help to the location of the vehicle crash.
Key drivers of global automotive emergency call system market
- Rise in demand for safety services from consumers is driving automakers to install eCall systems or emergency call systems in their vehicles, which in turn, is boosting the global automotive emergency call system market. An automotive emergency call system intends to help a consumer in case of vehicle breakdown or vehicle crash. In case of these emergencies, an eCall system establishes contact over an SMS, which contains vehicle geo-coordinates, vehicle model information, and vehicle diagnostics information. Furthermore, an automated voice message is sent to the emergency service provider via a call.
- After receiving the distress signal from a vehicle eCall system, the artificial intelligence system at the emergency service provider analyzes the data and determines the type of service to be deployed in order to help the respective vehicle. Subsequently, the AI system is expected to automatically generate a call to emergency service providers including medical centers, car service centers, vehicle towing services, and fire department, thereby resulting in timely dispatch or deployment of a service vehicle at the emergency spot.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Emergency Call System Market, Request for a Sample
- Stringent regulations and vehicle standards enacted by government organizations pertaining to vehicle safety are prompting automakers to install emergency call systems in their vehicles that are intended to automatically alert first-responder services whenever an accident or car breakdown occurs. Enhanced quality of emergency services and timely response of respective organizations enables service vehicles to reach the intended location and help drivers or occupants requiring assistance in case of vehicle crash or vehicle breakdown on time, preventing any probable fatalities.
Europe to hold a significant share of global automotive emergency call system market
- Rise in installation of eCall systems in vehicles due to government regulations and organizations, including the European Commission, in Europe are driving the automotive emergency call system market in the region. For instance, the European Commission has mandated all automakers to install eCall systems in new cars and vans manufactured from 2018 onwards. Furthermore, rising trend of joint ventures between automakers and emergency service providing organizations is propelling the automotive emergency call system market in Europe.
Key players operating in global automotive emergency call system market
The global automotive emergency call system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive emergency call system market are:
- Continental AG
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- GEMALTO (Thales Group)
- Robert Bosch GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Vehicle type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Hatch Back
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial
- Heavy Commercial
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Level of Autonomous Vehicle
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Propulsion Type
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Service Provider
- Medical (Ambulance)
- Fire Department
- Car Service Center
- Others (Towing Services, etc.)
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Component
- GPS systems
- NFC system or Wi-Fi system
- Sim Card (GSM/CDMA/eSim)
- Power Supply
- RF Antennas
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Emergency Call System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.