Automotive Emergency Braking System: Introduction
- Emergency braking system is a safety feature that is incorporated in several cars. The emergency braking system is a version of the anti-lock braking system (ABS), which increases braking pressure in case of an emergency.
- The wheel speed sensor in an ABS, which comprises wheel speed sensors and microcontroller, senses the speed of the vehicle and transmits the information to the vehicle control unit. The vehicle control unit limits the pressure up to threshold limit and stops the vehicle without skidding. Increase in research and development activities and the demand for vehicle occupant safety systems has led to advancements in emergency braking system of vehicles.
Key drivers of automotive emergency braking system market
- Vehicle technology has advanced rapidly in the last few years, particularly in relation to braking systems and sensing systems. Anti-lock braking system provides variety of braking system which avoids vehicle skid. Microcontroller send the signal to all speed sensors and speed sensors limits the braking pressure. Electronic brake force distribution (EBD), brake assist, electronic stability control (ESC).
- Emergency braking system consist of Emergency signal system (ESS), this system warns the vehicle that other vehicle is braking hard. This signal helps driver to avoid from collision. Electronic stability program analyze the vehicle skid, supports Anti-lock brake system. Anti-lock brake system is programmed in such a way that the wheel speed sensor detects the speed and controller control the brake pressure within a limited time.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive emergency braking system market
- Asia pacific regions have significant growth of market for passenger vehicles. Various technologies such as Anti-lock braking system, electronic brake distribution system, electronic stability control has large scope in India, china, South Korea and japan. Developments in autonomous vehicles will help people to buy a vehicle having emergency braking system.
- The Government of the united nation, United Kingdom, Europe and safety regulation by SIAM India have made mandatory for installation of anti-lock braking system, Electronic braking system. Automakers from various regions are trying to increase the integration of safety features in vehicles. The countries from Asia pacific namely china, India, japan has large market for emergency braking system.
Key players operating in automotive emergency braking system Market:
The global automotive emergency braking system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive emergency braking system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Hyundai Motor Corporation
- Aisin Seiki
- Valeo SA
- Delphi Automotive
- Autoliv Inc.
- Paccar Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Mando Corporation
- Wabco Holdings
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Type
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Electronic stability Control
- Forward Collision Warning
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Component
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Electrical Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.