Automotive Emergency Braking System: Introduction
- Emergency braking system is a safety feature that is incorporated in several cars. The emergency braking system is a version of the anti-lock braking system (ABS), which increases braking pressure in case of an emergency.
- The wheel speed sensor in an ABS, which comprises wheel speed sensors and microcontroller, senses the speed of the vehicle and transmits the information to the vehicle control unit. The vehicle control unit limits the pressure up to threshold limit and stops the vehicle without skidding. Increase in research and development activities and the demand for vehicle occupant safety systems has led to advancements in emergency braking system of vehicles.
Key drivers of automotive emergency braking system market
- Vehicle technology has advanced rapidly in the last few years, particularly in relation to braking systems and sensing systems. Anti-lock braking system provides variety of braking system which avoids vehicle skid. Microcontroller send the signal to all speed sensors and speed sensors limits the braking pressure. Electronic brake force distribution (EBD), brake assist, electronic stability control (ESC).
- Emergency braking system consist of Emergency signal system (ESS), this system warns the vehicle that other vehicle is braking hard. This signal helps driver to avoid from collision. Electronic stability program analyze the vehicle skid, supports Anti-lock brake system. Anti-lock brake system is programmed in such a way that the wheel speed sensor detects the speed and controller control the brake pressure within a limited time.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive emergency braking system market
- Asia pacific regions have significant growth of market for passenger vehicles. Various technologies such as Anti-lock braking system, electronic brake distribution system, electronic stability control has large scope in India, china, South Korea and japan. Developments in autonomous vehicles will help people to buy a vehicle having emergency braking system.
- The Government of the united nation, United Kingdom, Europe and safety regulation by SIAM India have made mandatory for installation of anti-lock braking system, Electronic braking system. Automakers from various regions are trying to increase the integration of safety features in vehicles. The countries from Asia pacific namely china, India, japan has large market for emergency braking system.
Key players operating in automotive emergency braking system Market:
The global automotive emergency braking system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive emergency braking system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Hyundai Motor Corporation
- Aisin Seiki
- Valeo SA
- Delphi Automotive
- Autoliv Inc.
- Paccar Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Mando Corporation
- Wabco Holdings
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Type
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Electronic stability Control
- Forward Collision Warning
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Component
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Electrical Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Emergency Braking System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.