Global Automotive Emblem Market: Introduction
- Automotive emblem is not just a symbol that identifies a vehicle brand, but it also represents the history of the company, status of an individual, and brand value
- The automotive emblem market is witnessing a significant expansion, owing to rising use of new, high-quality materials to create emblems, increasing usage of emblems compatible with millimeter-wave radar system, and rising demand for custom made 2D and 3D emblems
Key drivers of global automotive emblem market
- Increasing use of new, high-quality materials to manufacture vehicle emblems is a key factor driving the global automotive emblem market
- Intensifying competition between OEMs operating in the automotive sector is driving the need for establishment of a brand identity in the market. Furthermore, the emergence of new players in automobile market is driving the need for design and manufacture of new emblems. Therefore, OEMs and aftermarket players are adopting various strategies, including product differentiation, in terms of vehicle appearance.
- OEMs are increasingly using high quality plastics, metals, silver accents, and chrome plating to create automotive emblems. These emblems enhance the visual appeal of the vehicle. Consequently, high-quality materials cost more, resulting in high price of the emblem.
- Die stamping, 3D printing, die casting, and injection molding are a few methods used to manufacture automotive emblems. 3D printing is a highly sophisticated method to make automotive emblems, as a 3D printer can make an emblem of complex shape and customized color combination. Moreover, 3D printed eliminates the need to design and manufacture a die in case of die casting and die stamping processes. 3D printing also enables emblem makers to offer rapid customization. Therefore, various automakers and aftermarket players are adopting this technology at a rapid pace.
- The size of emblems is limited owing to the small size of the working bed of a 3D printer; however, an automotive emblem maker can purchase a larger 3D printing machine available in the market. Increasing usage of 3D printing technology for automotive applications is a key trend witnessed in the automotive emblem market.
- All these factors are propelling the automotive emblem market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Passenger vehicle segment to dominate the global automotive emblem market
- Various automakers are manufacturing vehicles considering consumers’ luxury and safety needs. For instance, connected vehicles, IoT gadgets, and vehicles powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) are gaining popularity owing to consumers’ trend toward luxury vehicles.
- Technological advancements in the field of automotive have led to the innovation of various vehicle systems. For instance, the self-parking system enables the vehicle to park itself at a pre-defined parking station. ADAS, cruise control system, security systems, lane assist system, AEB are few systems that enhance the safety of a vehicle.
- All these factors are boosting the adoption of passenger vehicles, thereby driving the global automotive emblem market.
Asia Pacific to dominate global automotive emblem market
- Countries in Asia Pacific, such as China and India, are prominent consumers of automotive, owing to the considerably large population of these countries in the region
- Demand for passenger as well as commercial vehicles in Asia Pacific in increasing, which can be attributed to consistent economic development owing to significant expansion of production and the manufacturing industries, development of road infrastructure, and numerous foreign direct investments in the region
- These factors boost the global automotive emblem market in Asia Pacific
Key players operating in global automotive emblem market
The global automotive emblem market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive emblem market are:
- PIDPLATES USA Inc.
- PremiumEmblem Co.ltd
- CIE Automotive SA
- Koch Industries, Inc.
- Ningbo Huaxiang Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Tokairika Co. Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Emblem Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Emblem Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Emblem Market, by Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Emblem Market, by Material
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic
Global Automotive Emblem Market, by Method of Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
- Die Casting
- 3-D Printing
Global Automotive Emblem Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Emblem Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.