Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System: Introduction
- The automotive electronically controlled air suspension system is designed to enhance driving comfort significantly. The automotive electronic controlled air suspension unit comprises pressure sensors and electronic control unit. The electronic control unit of the electronic suspension adjusts the loading platform height according to load for better vibration absorption.
- Electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS) systems use electronic technology to achieve automatic variation of suspension characteristics appropriate to handling, riding, and road conditions. Among them, the vehicle height adjustment, which has noticeable influence on the overall vehicle performance, is a key feature of the ECAS. It regulates and maintains the vehicle height to the desired value and enhances vehicle ride comfort, thereby boosting stability and fuel economy.
Key drivers of global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market
- Demand for vehicles with better stability control and high ground clearance has been increasing in the last decade, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market across the globe. The electronically controlled air suspension system is an alternative to spring suspension and improves the fuel economy by 3%, which is estimated to save fuel consumption consequently, propel the global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market.
- Rise in demand for vehicles with advance features, including electronic controlled air suspension system, across the globe is projected to drive the global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market. Various vehicle manufacturers across the globe are trying to develop electronically controlled air suspension systems, as these systems possess an automatic load transfer feature that reduces the wear of the vehicle axel, which in turn boosts the automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market
- Asia Pacific dominates the global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market due to the significant presence of automotive industries and enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of comfort features in vehicles in the region. The region witnesses the presence of major automotive vehicle manufacturers who have significant research and development facilities, including electronic controlled air suspension system, based in the region. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market across the Asia Pacific.
- Followed by Asia Pacific, Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market due to an increase in vehicle production and sales in the region. Presence of major vehicle manufacturers and Tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG, Delphi Technologies and ZF Friedrichshafen AG, who have major research and development facilities regarding electronically controlled air suspension technology, in Europe is also projected to propel the automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market in the region.
Key players operating in global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market
The automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive electronically controlled air suspension system market are:
- Continental AG
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Mando Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Halla Holdings Corporation
- SAF HOLLAND S.A.
- Firestone Industrial Products
- Hendrickson USA, LLC
- Delphi Technologies
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market, by Component
- Pressure Limiting Valve
- Electronic Control Unit
- Height Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Others (Solenoid Valve)
Global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market, by Function
- Chassis Height Control
- Lift Axle Control
- Traction Control
- Others ( Pressure Ratio Control)
Global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Electronically Controlled Air Suspension System Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.