Automotive Electronic Stability Control System: Introduction
- The automotive electronic stability control system is a new braking system designed to help control and maintain lateral stability of the vehicle. Electronic stability prevents the vehicle from skidding and subsequently, from a crash. According to Bosch GmbH, every year, 32,000 people die in a traffic crash in the U.S., and the electronic stability control system is highly effective to prevent such accidents.
- Electronic stability control system comprises a wheel speed sensor and electronic control unit. The wheel speed sensor senses the speed of the vehicle and detects a slip occurring between the tire and the road. If the slip occurs between the road and the tire, the electronic stability control system reduces the wheel speed. In 1985, Robert Bosch invented the first electronic stability control system and Mercedes Benz were the first car company to use the electronic stability control system.
Key Drivers of global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market
- Rise in demand for advance safety features including electronic control system and anti-lock braking system in vehicles is anticipated to boost the electronic stability control system market across the globe. According to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, one-third of road accidents can be prevented by using the safety features including electronic brake force distribution and traction control system in vehicles. From April 2019, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway in India made the incorporation of anti-lock braking system mandatory in every new vehicle, which in turn is likely to propel the automotive electronic stability control system market in India.
- Rising road safety awareness among people combined with substantial increase in adoption of advance drive assist systems in the vehicles are projected to boost the automotive electronic stability control system market. According to Robert Bosch GmbH, upto 80% of all skidding accidents can be prevented by using the electronic stability control system. Canada Transport mandates the electronic stability control system in a vehicle that has been manufactured post 2012. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the automotive electronic stability control system market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive electronic stability control system market
- Europe is projected to account for a notable share of the global automotive electronic stability control system market due to significant presence of automotive industries and enactment of stringent rules regarding the installation of safety features in vehicles in the region. Rise in demand for advance drive assistance systems in vehicles is estimated to boost the automotive electronic stability control system market in Europe. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as Tier-1 suppliers, such as Robert Bosch, Continental AG, and Delphi Technologies, who are leading companies and have major research and development facilities for safety system. This is estimated to propel the automotive electronic stability control system market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global automotive electronic stability control system market due to an increase in vehicle production and sale in the region. Furthermore, high rate of adoption of advance drive assistance system in China, South Korea and Japan is estimated to boost the automotive electronic stability control system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market
The global automotive electronic stability control system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive electronic stability control system market are:
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Valeo Inc.
- Mando Corporation
- Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd
- Autoliv Inc.
- Knorr- Bremse AG
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, by Component
- Others ( Microcontroller)
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, by System
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Others (Traction control)
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Semi-autonomous Vehicle
- Fully autonomous Vehicle
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Electronic Stability Control System Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.