Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across the globe is likely to drive the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market. Political tension among crude oil producing countries and rising cost of crude oil are likely to boost the cost of operating IC-engine vehicles. Therefore, demand for fuel-efficient vehicles from consumers is anticipated to increase the adoption of fuel-efficient technologies such as electronic fuel injection system.
Key Drivers of Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market
- Stringent vehicle emission regulations enacted by government organizations globally are expected to offer lucrative opportunity for players in the supply chain of the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market. Various government organizations and authorities are enacting stringent regulations on use of IC-engine in order to reduce vehicle emissions caused and curb the climate change. For instance, enactment of CAFÉ regulations, which mandated automakers to increase the fuel-efficiency of their vehicles, is likely to increase the demand for fuel-efficient vehicle systems. This, in turn, is propelling the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market.
- Increase in demand for optimal fuel consumption is a prominent factor driving the adoption of electronic fuel injection (EFI) systems. Electronic fuel injection systems comprise fuel injectors that are connected with an engine control unit (ECU) and multiple sensors, which operate together to ensure the right amount of fuel is injected in the combustion chamber. This facilitates appropriate fuel spraying and reduce the chances of fuel wastage, making electronic fuel injection systems a highly sought-after fuel injection system for modern automobiles. Moreover, rising number of government initiatives to achieve standards of better emissions for vehicles is likely to make electronic fuel injection system a highly preferred solution among automakers.
Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market: Restraint
- Rising trends toward electric vehicles (EVs) is likely to hinder the automotive electronic fuel injection system market. Electric motors in EVs completely replace engines, which in turn is estimated to hamper the automotive electronic fuel injection system market.
- Majority of developed and developing nations are enacting stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle emissions, which are likely to further prompt automakers to adopt alternate fuel technology, such as electric propulsion systems, and subsequently propel the sales of electric vehicles globally. This, in turn, is expected to restrain the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market.
Asia Pacific to account for prominent share of global automotive electronic fuel injection system market
- In terms of region, the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the electronic fuel injection market owing to an increase in production and sale of passenger vehicles across China, South Korea, and India. Majority of automotive brands including Hyundai, Suzuki, BMW and Toyota, anticipated to manufacture and introduce their vehicle models for the population in Asia Pacific, thereby increasing production of vehicles in the region. Additionally, Asia Pacific has presence of well-established supply chain network catering to the automobile aftermarket. All the factors mentioned above are boosting the electronic fuel injection system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market
The global automotive electronic fuel injection system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global automotive electronic fuel injection system market are:
- Continental AG
- Magna International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Hitachi Limited
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Two Wheelers
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Off Road Vehicle
- Buses & Coaches
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Component
- Fuel injectors
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR)
- Fuel pump
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Electronic Fuel Injection System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.