Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market: Introduction
- Dynamic sensors measure rapidly changing parameters and provide the measured information to the vehicle’s control unit in order to prompt the driver or initiate corrective action
- Automatic dynamic sensors increase the on-road stability of vehicles at high speeds and in challenging road conditions, optimize engine performance, and deliver better ride experience
Key Drivers of Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market
- OEMs are increasingly investing in advanced technologies to enhance the autonomy levels of their vehicles. These new vehicles, with certain levels of autonomy, are highly dependent on the digital input obtained from an extensive network of sensors to map the vehicle environment and navigate it safely without going off-road or losing balance at high speeds and tight corners. Automotive dynamic sensors provide information about the vehicle’s linear acceleration and rotational rate, which assists self-driving vehicles to analyze their position. Thus, the vital role of dynamic sensors in the growing number of autonomous vehicles is propelling the automotive dynamic sensors market across the globe.
- Transportation regulatory agencies of various nations have amended their rating standards for vehicles with an increased focus on safety technologies. Consequently, automakers are incorporating latest active and passive safety technologies, such as antilock braking system, and electronic stability control, as a standard feature in their vehicle models to increase their ratings and subsequently, boost acceptance by customers. Dynamic sensors are an integral part of these safety technologies, as they provide information related to lateral and longitudinal dynamics of vehicles, which prevents a roll-over and increases the stability of vehicles. These sensors also assist occupant restraint systems, such as seatbelts and airbags, to predict accident. Thus, increasing incorporation of advanced safety technologies in vehicles is driving the global automotive dynamic sensors market.
Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market: Challenges
- Incorporation of more number of sensors and other electronic components increase the complexity in aftermarket repair and maintenance, as local garages lack skill and expertise to repair these new systems. This increased complexity of automotive systems coupled with a rise in prices is restraining the global automotive dynamic sensors market.
Opportunity in Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market
- Semiconductor and microelectronics companies are continuously developing novel sensor solutions for automotive applications. Emergence of new advanced dynamic sensors, such as ring laser gyroscope sensor which provides more accurate information to the vehicle control units, is expected to offer significant opportunities for global automotive dynamic sensors market during the forecast period.
North America and Europe to hold significant share of global automotive dynamic sensors market
- North America and Europe accounted for a prominent share of the global automotive dynamic sensors market owing to the high number of automobile owners in these regions and a rise in sale of luxury vehicles due to an increase in disposable income of populations in these regions. These luxury vehicles are equipped with numerous driver assistance features that enhance the safety of occupants and render certain level of autonomy to vehicles. Rise in sale of these high-end vehicles is propelling the automotive dynamic sensors market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market
The automotive dynamic sensors market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive dynamic sensors market are:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Continental AG
- Epson America, Inc.
- General Electric
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Panasonic Corporation
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- TDK Corporation
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market, by Sensor Type
- Pressure Sensor
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market, by Output Type
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Buses & Coaches
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market, by Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Dynamic Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.