Automotive Drive Assist Systems: Introduction
- Demand for connected vehicles powered by artificial intelligence to enhance driving experience of users is increasing. Governments of several countries across the globe are concentrating on enhancing passenger safety in order to reduce fatalities caused in road accidents. For instance, according to the data published by WHO, approximately 1.35 million people die each year as a result of road traffic crashes.
- In order to address vehicle safety concerns, several companies operating in the vehicle industry are installing drive assist systems in vehicles. For instance, vehicles are now equipped with advanced GPS systems to assist drivers. The market penetration of drive assist systems is expected to witness rapid growth in premium and mid segment vehicles in developed and emerging economies.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market
- Rise in road fatalities globally, owing to driver negligence, lack of prior terrain knowledge, unexpected terrain shifts, especially off roads, highways, and expressways are driving the demand for vehicles with advanced safety features. Moreover, reinforcement of safety norms and standards by regulatory bodies and governments related to road travel have led to the development of advanced drive assistance systems. These systems warn the driver in advance, thus assisting in avoiding driving mistakes. This factor is projected to boost the demand for automotive drive assist systems, thereby increasing safety of passengers and reducing possibilities of road accidents.
- Major auto manufacturers, including ZF Friedrichshafen, Peugeot, BMW, Volvo, BMW, Audi, and Mercedes are offering advanced features in vehicles, such as traction control, automatic braking, cruise control, parking assist, distance alert using sensors supported with driver assist technologies that increases drivers’ alertness, and driver fatigue monitoring systems, which comprise cameras, biomedical sensors, and driver inputs. This is likely to augment the demand for drive assist systems in the near future.
- Several manufacturers are announcing the launch of IoT connected vehicles powered by AI, which will help in reducing drivers’ errors and improve performance using driver fatigue monitoring systems and driver alertness systems. This is likely to propel the demand for safety systems. Additionally, numerous collaborations among system manufacturers and OEMs are taking place to develop sophisticated and advanced systems to reduce road traffic accidents. These factors are anticipated to boost the global automotive drive assist system market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Passenger Vehicle Type Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Number of passenger vehicles on road is more as compared to commercial vehicles. Governments of developed and developing countries are planning to mandate pre-installment of drive assist systems in vehicles to enhance safety. For instance, automatic emergency braking and damage waiver for rental vehicles are being mandated by regulating authorities in Europe. All these factors are likely to fuel the adoption of drive assist systems.
Asia Pacific Automotive Drive Assist System Market to Witness Growth
- After North America, Asia Pacific is the most lucrative market for automotive drive assist systems, owing to economic development and increase in purchasing power of people in the region. The demand for luxury vehicles and safety features is propelling the growth of the market in Asia Pacific. Safety regulations are expected to be implemented in countries, such as China, Japan, and South Korea, in order to curb road fatalities. These factors are likely to drive the Asia Pacific automotive drive assist system market.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global automotive drive assist system market is highly concentrated with key manufacturers. Some of the key players operating market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Continental AG
- Intel Corporation
- Garmin ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in automotive drive assist system market, ask for a customized report
Automotive Drive Assist System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market, by Component
Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market, by Propulsion System
Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market, by Technology
- Traction Control System
- Automatic Braking System
- Parking Assist System
- Distance Alert System
Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market, by Supplier
Global Automotive Drive Assist System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.