Global Automotive Differential Gear Market - Introduction
- Market for automotive differential gear is estimated to expand notably during the forecast period owing to a surge in production of vehicles coupled with high demand for four-wheel drive vehicles
- Automotive differential gear is a part of the automotive power transmission unit, which is responsible for transmission and distribution of driving force generated by the engine to the wheels. The differential regulates the variations in rotation speeds of the wheels that are mounted on the same axle while turning.
- The automotive differential gear market has been witnessing significant expansion in the last few years due to rise in production of four-wheel drive vehicles in most countries across the globe
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market – Drivers
- Rise in demand for four-wheel drive vehicles across major automotive markets has led to the rise in production of differential gears
- Increasing preference for off-road trips has significantly driven the market for four-wheel drive vehicles, which comprise multiple differential gears. This, in turn, is driving the automotive differential gear market.
- The automotive differential gear market is dependent on the production of vehicles, as all vehicles contain differential gears that help maintain vehicle stability while turning. Moreover, the differential gear prevents the wear and tear of the tire, thus improving the life of tires.
- Trend of 3D printing is anticipated to positively influence the market for automotive differential gears
- Key automotive manufacturers such as Toyota and Kia are focused on the production and sales of SUVs (sports utility vehicles) that offer four-wheel drive options; consequently, booting the automotive differential gears market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market – Restraints
- Development of wheel hub motors for electric vehicles is likely to hamper the market for automotive differential gears due to elimination of conventional powertrain from electric vehicles that contain wheel hub motors
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market – Opportunities
- Four-wheel drive vehicles are gaining high popularity in several countries such as the U.S. and India, which is likely offer significant opportunity to manufacturers of automotive differential gears. Moreover, rear-wheel drive vehicles contain a more complex differential, as compared to that incorporated in front-wheel drive vehicles, thus increase in demand for rear-wheel drive vehicles is projected to boost the demand for automotive differential gears.
Market in Asia Pacific to expand significantly during forecast period
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a key market for automotive differential gear, owing to expansion of the manufacturing sector in the All major manufacturers are highly focused on the establishment and expansion of the manufacturing sector in Asia Pacific region due to easy availability of raw material and labor. China, India, and Japan are major contributors to the manufacturing sector of Asia Pacific and are anticipated to be prominent markets for automotive differential gear.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Differential Gear Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market – Competitive Landscape
The market for automotive differential gear is dominated by companies mentioned below; however, a large share of the market is highly fragmented among numerous small-scale manufacturers. Large number of automotive manufacturers are focused on the development of lightweight differential gears in order to improve the efficiency of vehicles. Major players in the market are:
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- AmTech International
- Bharat Gears Ltd.
- Dana Ltd.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- JTEKT Corp.
- Linamar Corp.
- Melrose Industries Plc
- Meritor Inc.
- Showa Corporation
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market – Research Scope
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market, by Material
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Aluminum Alloy
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market, by Differential Type
- Open Differential
- Limited Slip Differential
- Locking Differential
- Spool Differential
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Differential Gear Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.