Automotive Data Logger Market: Introduction
- Data loggers are defined as electronic devices that automatically monitor and record operational and environmental parameters of vehicles over time, enabling the measurement documentation, analysis, and validation of various conditions such as temperature, humidity, and current
- The data logger contains a sensor to receive information and a computer chip to store it. This information is stored in the data logger and is subsequently, transferred to a computer for analysis.
Key Drivers of Automotive Data Logger Market
- The automotive industry is witnessing rapid transformation, leading to the emergence of connected and autonomous vehicles. These vehicles generate huge amounts of data through a network of sensors deployed on-board. Vehicle data holds great potential for OEMs to create new revenue paths and expand the potential of connected vehicle capabilities such as usage-based insurance (UBI), real time analytics, data marketplaces/monetization and beyond. These new potential revenue sources and growing popularity of connected vehicles is boosting the demand for data loggers for testing, performance evaluation, and data gathering. These multiple applications are driving the global automotive data logger market.
- Rapid changes in the regulatory scenario and customer expectations are prompting automobile manufacturers to modify their vehicles with a complex network of electronic components that enhance safety and ride experience. This growing modernization of vehicle systems creates a progressive environment for the integration of data loggers. Thus, changing electrical architecture of vehicles is further fueling the automotive data logger market across the globe.
Challenges in Automotive Data Logger Market
- Automotive data loggers are comparatively newer systems, which poses challenges for aftermarket repair and maintenance service providers, as they are untrained to handle these equipment. Moreover, the addition of these systems increases the price of vehicles, which in turn restrains the automotive data logger market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Data Logger Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on Automotive Data Logger Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic hindered supply chains of the automotive sector due to the lockdowns imposed by governments on industrial and other activities, thus creating a shortage of raw materials and components. This disruption in the automotive sector lowered the demand for data logger solutions. However, governments have presently granted permission for trade and manufacturing activities and also started vaccination drives in multiple countries, which is expected to re-establish expansion of automotive industries and subsequently, boost the demand for data loggers.
North America and Europe to hold significant share of global automotive data logger market
- High presence of automakers and on-going development projects of connected vehicles in North America and Europe have fueled the demand for automotive data logger solutions. Moreover, the high disposable income of populations in these regions have boosted the demand for vehicles fitted with advanced driver assistance systems, which is further boosting the automotive data logger market.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Data Logger Market
The global automotive data logger market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive data logger market are:
- CAS DataLoggers
- Continental AG
- CSS Electronics
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION
- HMS Networks
- Influx Technology
- IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sibros Technologies
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Data Logger Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Data Logger Market, by Channels
Global Automotive Data Logger Market, by Measured Parameter
- Vibration and Acoustic
- Voltage & Current
Global Automotive Data Logger Market, by Connectivity
Global Automotive Data Logger Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Data Logger Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.