Automotive Comfort Actuators Market: Introduction
- An actuator is a component of a machine that is responsible for moving and controlling a mechanism or system through a control signal and a source of energy. Comfort actuators exemplify high quality and functionality, low noise emissions, compact and lightweight design, and flexible installation option.
Key Drivers of Automotive Comfort Actuators Market
- Comfort actuator offers an increase number of functions such as window lifting, seat adjustment, sunroof drives, steering column adjustment, drives for power tailgate at a low weight and low noise emission during operation. High level of comfort is a global trend in the automotive industry, and is one of the prior aspect of the automaker strategies in satisfying the customers. This trend is continuing to drive the automotive comfort actuators market.
- Mandatory installation of anti-lock braking systems (ABS) and electronic stability systems in the US and European countries has been the driver for the actuators market. While in India, Bharat New Vehicle Safety Assessment Program (BNVSAP) has come into effect on October 2017 in India. This will mandate ABS in passenger cars and thus drive demand for comfort actuators.
Challenges in Automotive Comfort Actuators Market
- The recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has affected national as well as international automotive supply chains, manufacturing and R&D operations, and consequently, hampered the automotive industry. Post first wave of COVID-19, global economies have started opening automotive manufacturing and supply chain operations, thus the COVID impact on the industry seems to have reached a state of normalcy; however, a resurgence in COVID-19 cases in countries across Europe has prompted governments to impose a second round of lockdown restrictions and hence, the uncertainty in the automotive industry continues. A gradual recovery in the demand for automotive and ancillaries is anticipated in the next few months, despite concerns around risk of second wave of infection in several countries and other geopolitical risks.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Comfort Actuators Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in Automotive Comfort Actuators Market
- Automotive industry is on its way to witnessing a fourth industry revolution; automation is being followed by the digitalization of production. The goal is to increase productivity, efficiency, speed, and quality, resulting in higher competitiveness for companies on their way to the future of industry. This is likely to create a growth opportunity for the comfort actuator market.
Asia-Pacific region to Dominant the Global Automotive Comfort Actuators
- Asia Pacific is will dominate the automotive comfort actuators market, triggered by increasing vehicle production in developing nations such as China and India. The major automakers have been increasing their focus on the Asia-Pacific region. Simultaneously small car market is very competitive and the market is gradually shifting upwards to premium car models. Therefore the developments taking place in the region will likely to augur well for the comfort actuators market and showcases prospects for the region to become a major hotspot for the automotive actuator component.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Comfort Actuators Market
The Automotive Comfort Actuators Market is moderately consolidated. A few of the key players operating in the market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Denso Corporation
- Magneti Mareli
- Continental AG
- Johnson Electric
- TiMOTION Technology Co. Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Perception Sensor Mark: Research Scope
Global Automotive Comfort Actuators Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Light Duty Vehicle
- Medium & Heavy Duty Trucks
- Buses & Coaches
Global Automotive Comfort Actuators Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Comfort Actuators Market, by Application
- Window Lifting
- Seat Adjustment
- Sunroof Drives
- Steering Column Adjustment
- Power Tailgate
Global Automotive Comfort Actuators Market, by Design
- Type S
- Type E
- Type M
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.