Automotive Cockpit Controller: Introduction
- A cockpit controller is a new type of automotive control unit that mergers the visual interaction between the vehicle and the driver. The cockpit controller consists of infotainment display which includes navigation system, audio controller, Air conditioner etc., cockpit controller are provided with software which has different functions that provides entertainment and infotainment applications, safety information to the driver.
- Cockpit controller is integrated with software, which provides the information of various vehicle systems including engine crank rotation, vehicle speed. Cockpit controller has instrument cluster that offers information from the various vehicle system and displays that information digitally on the display. Cockpit controller not only provides drive comfort, it also enhances the appearance of the interior of the vehicle.
Key drivers of Automotive Cockpit Controller Market
- Increase in demand for electronic systems in a vehicle is projected to boost the cockpit controller market. Cockpit is an integral part of a vehicle and offers the driver the benefit to control multiple vehicle functions. In terms of safety, the cockpit controller provides a warning alert before vehicle collision or emergency braking.
- Currently, modern mobile phones with touchscreens have been integrated with In-vehicle information technology. Various vehicle manufacturers are trying to develop modern infotainment system in standard center display. Some premium vehicles offers the display with latest smartphone application integration. This technology is expected to boost the automotive cockpit controller market.
- Major vehicle manufacturing industries are offering advance driver assist systems, automotive vehicle system which are integrated with high safety features that provides comfort to the passenger. Advance driver assist system is expected to become mandatory in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, Request for a Sample
North America to hold prominent share of automotive cockpit controller market
- In terms of region, North America held a notable share of the global automotive cockpit controller market. Major Tier 1 suppliers, including Harman and Autoliv Inc., have presence in North America, which is projected to play a key role to boost automotive cockpit controller market. Moreover, Asia Pacific dominates the global automotive controller market, which consist of significant number of vehicle manufacturers.
- America is dominating various research and developments across the globe which consist of major technologies including Advance driver assist system, Autonomous vehicle =will definitely boost the automotive cockpit controller market. Various agreements between the United States and Asia, Between Europe and Asia that helps propel the automotive cockpit controller market. Increase in consumer living standard and rise in income of people in North America is likely to drive the automotive cockpit controller market in the region.
Key players operating in automotive cockpit controller market:
The global automotive cockpit controller market is highly competitive due to the presence of major manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive cockpit controller market are:
- DENSO Corporation
- Continental AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Visteon Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Technologies
- Harman International
- Faurecia Global
- Lear Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Display
- Instrument Cluster Display
- Infotainment Display
- Head Up Display
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Sedan Vehicle
- Hatchback Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by System
- Android system
- Linux System
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Component
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully autonomous vehicle
- Semi-autonomous vehicle
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid electric vehicle
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Cockpit Controller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.