Charge Air Cooler for Automotive: Introduction
- An automotive charge air cooler is used to cool the compressed air before it enters into the engine intake manifold or the combustion chambers. The air compressed by the turbo charger has high temperature, which in turn lowers the density of air, resulting in lesser presence of oxygen during combustion. Downsizing of engines is an ongoing trend gaining momentum in the automotive industry, which in turn is prompting auto manufacturers to reduce fuel consumption and enhance efficiency of their vehicles.
- The main purpose of the charge air cooler is to reduce the air inlet temperature, thereby increasing air density and consequently, boosting engine efficiency and reducing emission of NOx
Key Drivers of Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive
- Rise in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles coupled with an increase in emphasis on emission in order to minimize carbon emission is projected to boost the demand for charge air cooler during the forecast period. Furthermore, increase in production of passenger vehicles in developing countries, such as India and Brazil, owing to enhanced spending power of consumers in these countries, along with better availability of car loans are anticipated to drive the charge air cooler market for automotive during the forecast period.
- The automotive charge air cooler primarily focuses on increasing engine combustion efficiency. This, is turn, makes automotive charge air cooler an attractive product in the market. Demand for reduced fuel consumption in increasing at a significant pace owing to development in the government regulations and rising performance requirements. Thus, the market for automotive charge air cooler is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand for vehicles and consistent investments by automakers on research & development of cost-effective, environment-friendly and low toxic products with a high life within the industry are likely to drive the global charge air cooler market for automotive
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- The trend of urbanization is rising at an exponential rate, which is leading to increase in the average income of urban population and enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, an increase in the demand for passenger is prompting manufacturers to increase production of commercial vehicles, thereby offering significant opportunities for the charge air cooler market for automotive across the globe.
Rise in Adoption of Battery Electric Vehicles to Hamper Market
- The global automotive charge air cooler market is estimated to expand in the near future; however, manufacturers of automotive charge air cooler have to face challenges regarding the demand for the product. Rising awareness about the environment and volatility of fuel prices have prompted consumers, especially in developed countries in Europe and North America to choose car models such as battery electric vehicles and plug-in-hybrid electric vehicles. An automotive charge air cooler is not used in electric cars and hence, this acts as a minor restraint for the charge air cooler market for automotive across the globe.
North America & Europe to Hold Significant Share of Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive
- Rate of adoption of technology in North America and Europe is higher than that in other regions, as vehicle manufacturers of the automotive industry in the region emphasize more on the research and development of components. High penetration of premium and luxury vehicles in several countries across the region, including Germany and the U. K.
- Stringent emission norms in North America and Europe for the automotive industry, green transportation projects from governments of countries in the region, and demand for fuel efficient vehicles are likely to boost the market for charge air cooler for automotive in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global charge air cooler market for automotive is consulted with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global charge air cooler market for automotive are:
- Banco Products Ltd.
- Modine Manufacturing Company
- MAHLE, Inc.
- Dana Limited
- Valeo SA
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Auto Parts
- Vestas Aircoil
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive: Research Scope
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive, by Type
- Air Cooled Charge Air Cooler
- Liquid Cooled Charge Air Cooler
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive, by Material Type
- Aluminum Based Automotive Charge Air Cooler
- Plastic Based Automotive Charge Air Cooler
- Glass-reinforced Nylon Based Automotive Charge Air Cooler
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive, by Position Type
- Standalone Charge Air Cooler
- Integrated Charge Air Cooler
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive, by Sales Channel
Global Charge Air Cooler Market for Automotive, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.