Automotive Cabin Heaters: Introduction
- Automotive cabin heaters are designed to provide warm air inside the vehicle cabin, which offers comfort to passengers. Engine powered vehicles utilize the waste heat from the exhaust gases in order to warm the vehicle cabin. In electric vehicles, waste heat is not available and hence, major vehicle manufacturers are introducing heating technology that converts electrical energy into heat energy. This is likely to boost the automotive cabin heaters market across the globe.
Key Drivers of Automotive Cabin Heaters Market
- Rise in production of vehicles integrated with comfort features across the globe is likely to propel the automotive cabin heaters market. Rise in demand for high level of comfort in vehicle cabin is likely to boost the automotive cabin heaters market. The coronavirus pandemic has prompted major vehicle manufacturers to develop advanced cabin heaters that consist of purification systems to remove virus, bacteria, and dust. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the automotive cabin heaters market across the globe.
- Variations in weather and rise in consumer preference toward comfort while driving the vehicle are estimated to further propel the automotive cabin heaters market. Rise in demand for vehicle electrification and increase in trend toward lightweight and compact air conditioning system in vehicles is likely to boost the automotive cabin heaters market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive cabin heaters market
- Europe is projected to hold for a significant share of the global automotive cabin heaters market due to a rise in the demand for comfort features in vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Continental AG, MAHLE GmbH and Denso Corporation who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the cabin cooling and heating system, which is likely to propel the automotive cabin heaters market across Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive cabin heaters market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive cabin heaters market across Asia Pacific. Growing pandemic across the region is likely to prompt vehicle manufacturers to integrate high quality cabin heaters in the vehicle, which is likely to boost the automotive cabin heaters market across the globe.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Cabin Heaters Market
The automotive cabin heaters market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive cabin heaters market are:
- BorgWarner Inc.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Eberspaecher Group
- Webasto Thermo & Comfort
- Gentherm Inc.
- Sanden Corporation
- Valeo SA
- TS Tech Co. Ltd
- Brano Group a.s.
- Fawer Automotive Parts Limited
- Hanon Systems
- Continental AG
- Mando Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Cabin Heaters Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Cabin Heaters Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Cabin Heaters Market, by Propulsion
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Battery Electric Vehicle(BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
Global Automotive Cabin Heaters Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Cabin Heaters Market, by Sales Channel
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.