Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder: Introduction
- Automotive brake wheel cylinder is a part of the hydraulic brake system, which consists of the piston that exerts a force on the brake shoes. Brake wheel cylinder is located on each wheel above the shoes. The piston movement is driven by the hydraulic pressure from the brake fluid and brake pedal action. The brake wheel cylinder was invented by Bendix, in 1958.
- Brake wheel cylinder has two pistons on each side. Each piston consists of a rubber seal and a rod, generally called a shaft, which connects the piston with the brake shoes. When force is applied on the brake pedal, the piston pushes the brake shoes on the drum, and it helps to reduce the vehicle speed gradually.
Key Drivers of Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
- Rise in demand for light weight brake wheel cylinder due to an enactment of emission norms across the globe is likely to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market. Increase in number of automotive component manufacturers across the globe is anticipated to boost the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market.
- Rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles due to the coronavirus pandemic are prompting consumers to own vehicles. Government across the globe mandate installation of disc brakes in vehicles, which is likely to increase in demand for disc brakes which in turn is anticipated to boost the brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global automotive brake wheel cylinder market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to enactment of safety standards in vehicles across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Valeo who have major facilities that undertake research & development regarding the brake wheel cylinder, which is likely to propel the automotive brake wheel cylinder market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a significant share of the global automotive brake wheel cylinder market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Rising demand for fuel-efficient vehicles across Asia Pacific is likely to drive the automotive brake wheel cylinder market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market
The global automotive brake wheel cylinder market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the automotive brake wheel cylinder market are:
- Brakes India Limited
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- TRW Automotive
- Akebono Brakes
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- FTE Automotive Group
- Marelli S.p.A.
- Endurance Technologies Ltd.
- Delphi Automotive
- Brakes Parts Inc.
- Brembo Brakes
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Tenneco Inc.
- Mando Corporation
- Rane Group
- MASU Brakes
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Type
- Single Cylinder
- Ported Tandem Cylinder
- Master Cylinder
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Material
- Grey Cast Iron
Global Automotive Brake Wheel Cylinder Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.