Automotive Brake Override System: Introduction
- Brake override system is an active vehicle safety feature that was designed to prevent simultaneous vehicle acceleration and deceleration or in case of an electrical failure that causes the vehicle to accelerate even on braking. Vehicles fitted with brake override system, enhanced with smart technology, contain sensors and an electronic control unit that detects when something abnormal occurs.
- Brake override system is also known as smart pedal and smart stop technology. Vehicles incorporate several systems to increase safety, security, and comfort of the driver as well passengers. Currently, vehicles are fitted with cameras, sensors, and other devices to monitor the performance and operations of various components while driving.
Key drivers of Automotive Brake Override System Market
- Rapid advances in automotive technology are being witnessed in the auto industry for the last few years, particularly in relation to braking systems and sensing systems. Extensive integration of advanced braking system has provided the building blocks for a smart safety system in the vehicle. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the U.S. concluded that the possibility of immovable accelerator pedal is serious enough to present a significant traffic safety issue, even if the exact number of cases is presently undetermined. A jammed accelerator pedal to lead to fatal accidents or injuries, which is fueling the demand for an automotive brake override system and subsequently, boosting the brake override system market.
- Rise in road and safety awareness across the globe is likely to propel the automotive brake override system market across the globe. Stringent regulations pertaining to vehicle safety are further boosting the automotive brake override system market. Several government and regulatory authorities have taken initiatives and enacted country-wide vehicle standards and legislations that mandate implementation of brake override system in a vehicle in order to address the issue of increasing accidental fatalities.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific and Europe to hold prominent share of global automotive brake override system market
- The market for passenger vehicles in Asia pacific has witnessed significant expansion for the last few years. India, China, South Korea, and Japan offer significant opportunity for manufacturers of various technologies such as anti-lock braking system, electronic brake distribution system, and electronic stability control.
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive brake override system market due stringent rules and regulations enacted across the region regarding vehicle safety features. Increase in sale of electric vehicles across the region is also likely to boost the automotive brake override system market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research and development regarding the pedestrian protection system and blind spot monitoring system, which would help increase vehicle safety. This, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive brake override system market in Europe.
- Organizations of various countries are compelling automakers to increase integration of safety features in vehicles. The Government of the U.K., United Nation regulations, Europe Standards on Vehicle Safety by European Transport Safety Council, and safety regulations enacted by SIAM India are a few governing authorities that have made installation of brake override system mandatory in vehicles, which in turn is estimated to drive the automotive brake override system market across the globe.
Key players operating in global automotive brake override system
The automotive brake override system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive brake override system market are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Hyundai Motor Corporation
- Aisin Seiki
- Valeo SA
- Delphi Automotive
- Autoliv Inc.
- Paccar Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Mando Corporation
- Wabco Holdings
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Automotive Brake Override System Market: Research Scope
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Technology
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Component
- Electronic Control Unit
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous vehicle
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Electrical Vehicle Type
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Sales Channel
Automotive Brake Override System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.