Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market: Introduction
- Automotive behavior analysis information systems enable vehicles to understand and identify the physical aspects of driver and passengers, such as their facial expressions, voice pattern, eye movement, and driving pattern, to enhance the overall drive experience. These systems analyze the collected behavioral data to understand and improve safety factors, target in-car or companion device content, help design better in-car features, inform traffic planning and environmental policies, and several other such applications.
- Behavioral data is either collected from the wired network across the vehicle that provides information on acceleration, braking, load, and other such factors or through sensors and cameras placed inside the vehicle cabin that monitor the occupants
Key Drivers of Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market
- Changing customer demand and need for better driving comfort are major factors affecting the design and modelling of vehicles currently. Traditional air conditioning systems treated the vehicle interior as one large compartment. The air vents were placed primarily with driver comfort in mind, which often resulted in poor air circulation at the rear of the vehicle. These drawbacks of traditional air conditioning systems prompted vehicle occupants to demand more individualized comfort and prompted OEMs to incorporate multi-zone air conditioning systems in their vehicles. These systems create separate climate zones in the vehicle to cater to the comfort of every occupant. Thus, changing customer expectation for vehicle comfort is driving the automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market across the globe.
- Rise in per capita GDP has increased the purchasing power of people worldwide. The European Union stated that spending of global middle class population is expected to reach US$ 64 trillion by 2030, a rise from US$ 37 trillion in 2017. This rise in purchasing power has fueled preference of people toward better infotainment options in vehicles. This change in customer demand and need for better driving experience are major factors encouraging OEMs to incorporate adaptive infotainment solutions in their vehicles. Behavior analysis technology enables infotainment systems to curate the content of entertainment and in-cabin features, including temperature and lighting, as per user requirement. Thus, a change in customer expectations along with rising disposable income is driving the global automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market.
- The number of road traffic accidents has been increasing for the last few years causing huge loss of life and money. Driver distraction is a major factor contributing toward this growing number of accidents. According to the data of U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, distracted driving took 2,841 lives across the country in 2018. This has raised awareness about vehicle safety. Behavior analysis infotainment system enables the car to alert the driver when drowsiness or distraction is detected. For instance, the behavioral analysis solution from Robert Bosch GmbH monitors fatigue and microsleep pattern of the driver to detect drowsiness and consequently, sounds an alert before a critical situation arises. Thus, the growing importance of vehicle safety is driving the global automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market, Request for a Sample
Challenges in Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market
- The behavior analysis infotainment system uses different connectivity technologies to obtain, analyze, and share the data with the user. This makes the system vulnerable to cyber-threats. Furthermore, the risk of data misuse by third-party players raises concerns regarding the safety and integrity of these systems, thus hampering the automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market
- Production and sales of vehicles declined amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and consequently, the demand for behavior analysis infotainment systems also declined. However, governments are easing restrictions and companies are restarting their operations with precautionary measures, which is estimated to propel the global automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market.
Opportunity in Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market
- Penetration of smart devices powered by intelligent connectivity technologies including Internet of Things (IoT) is growing across the globe. IoT powered wearables constantly track the physical parameters of humans. Market players are developing infotainment systems that connect with these wearables to access information related to physical parameters of humans and perform behavior analysis. For instance, in June 2019, Faurecia Clarion partnered with Accenture and Affectiva on the Connected Car Lab project, which is focused on the development of advanced infotainment systems that utilizes smart sensors, wearables and in-car video cameras to perform behavior analysis. These on-going developments coupled with growing adoption of technology is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to the automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market during the forecast period.
North America & Europe hold Significant Share of Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market
- North America and Europe accounted for a significant share of the global automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market due to the strong presence of luxury car manufacturers in these regions who are incorporating these behavior analysis capabilities in their vehicle cockpit solutions to cater the high income population in these regions. For instance, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class incorporates the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) voice-controlled infotainment system, which is co-developed with HARMAN International. This system uses artificial intelligence to learn user behavior and provide analytical data. Likewise, Volkswagen AG’s Connect app checks car usage, keeps track of trips, locates the car, and analyses trip and driving behavior. Rising adoption by luxury car manufacturers is boosting the automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market across North America and Europe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market
The global automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive behavior analysis infotainment system market are:
- Faurecia Clarion
- HATMAN International
- Neusoft Corporation
- Passengera s. r. o.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Truata Limited
- Visteon Corporation
- VNC Automotive
Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market, by Type
- Vehicle Monitoring
- Occupant Monitoring
Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market, by Application
- Vital signs monitoring
- Life Presence Detection
- Passengers Classification
Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Luxury/ Premium Vehicles
- Mid-segment Vehicles
- Entry-class Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Behavior Analysis Infotainment System Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.