Automotive Autonomous Shuttle: Introduction
- The automotive industry across the globe is moving toward autonomous vehicle technology, where vehicles become driverless. Autonomous shuttles would represent an attractive transportation method that would reduce overcrowding and make it easier to get around. These autonomous shuttles that are expected to be introduced in the near future can be used in college campuses, city centers, around shopping plazas, and for office travel.
- The autonomous shuttle comprises a variety of features that allow for precise location and navigation, including LiDAR, GPS, and radar that provide safety features in the shuttle. The technology allows the automotive shuttle to travel a pre-determined path and safely avoid any obstacles along the way. In 2015, NAVYA mobility launched the first autonomous shuttle in Europe.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market
- Rise in maintenance and infrastructure levels of traditional buses is likely to prompt most people to prefer autonomous vehicles, as they are not likely to require maintenance and fuelling infrastructure, which in turn is estimated to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market. Majority vehicle manufacturers across the globe are trying to integrate advanced technology including Advance Drive Assist System (ADAS) in their vehicles, which is projected to boost the autonomous shuttle market across the globe.
- Rise in road safety awareness across the globe is anticipated to drive the automotive autonomous shuttle market, as autonomous shuttles have significantly high number of safety devices integrated in them including air bag, Anti-lock brake system and traction control system. Autonomous shuttles are estimated to require less time to park themselves, which is projected to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, Request for a Sample
Europe and North America to hold prominent share of global automotive autonomous shuttle market
- Europe is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive autonomous shuttle market due to an increase in the demand for autonomous vehicles across the region. Stringent rules and regulations across the region regarding safety features is likely to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market across the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG and ZF Friedrichshafen, who have major facilities that undertake research and development on advance drive assist system (ADAS) and connected vehicles, which in turn is anticipated to propel the automotive autonomous shuttle market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, North America is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive autonomous shuttle market due to the presence of developed countries including the U.S. and Canada Who have major research and development facilities . Rising awareness about safety and security of vehicles across North America is projected to boost the automotive autonomous shuttle market across the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market
The global automotive autonomous shuttle market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive autonomous shuttle market are:
- Aptiv Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Cisco Systems
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Inc.
- Sensible 4
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by System
- Ultrasonic Sonic Sensor
- Artificial Intelligence
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by End-user
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Level
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Fuel Type
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Autonomous Shuttle Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.