Automotive ADAS Component: Introduction
- Penetration of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) technology is rapidly increasing in the field of automotive electronics. Increased awareness about road and traffic safety across the globe is a key factor boosting the demand for ADAS.
- Primarily, vehicles with ADAS components help detect certain obstacles, alert the driver of hazardous road conditions, and in some cases, ADAS components help stop or decelerate the vehicle. Integration of ADAS components in the vehicle not only to improves the safety of the passenger and the vehicle, but also helps improve the overall user experience.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive ADAS Component Market
- Rise in demand for a safe and convenient driving experience is likely to boost the automotive ADAS component market across the globe. Increase in demand for luxury vehicles that contain major advance drive assist system functions including adaptive cruise control and pedestrian detection system, which is expected to help avoid major accidents and ensure vehicle and passenger safety, is likely to boost the automotive ADAS components market across the globe.
- Rising preference toward autonomous vehicles is likely to propel the automotive ADAS component market, as most autonomous vehicles include ADAS system, which is likely to boost the automotive ADAS component market across the globe. Major vehicle manufacturers are jointly working to provide a safer drive experience with full passenger safety. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the automotive ADAS component market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive ADAS component market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive ADAS component market due stringent rules and regulations enacted across the region regarding vehicle safety features. Increase in sale of electric vehicles across the region is also likely to boost the automotive ADAS component market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research and development regarding the pedestrian protection system and blind spot monitoring system, which would help increase vehicle safety. This, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive ADAS component market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive ADAS component market due to the presence of major ADAS component manufacturers across the region. Most developed countries including China and Japan have major research and development facilities regarding the ADAS system and additionally, major vehicle manufacturers are trying to invest in the manufacturing of ADAS component across the region. This is likely to boost the automotive ADAS component market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive ADAS Component Market
The global automotive ADAS component market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive ADAS component market are:
- Intel Corporation
- Magna International
- Aptiv Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Hitachi Ltd
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive ADAS Component Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market, by Component
- Camera Unit
- Electronic Control Unit
- Infrared Sensor
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market, by System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Night Vision System
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Vehicle Collision Mitigation
- Others(e.g. Pedestrian Detection System)
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive ADAS Component Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.