Global automotive active suspension market: Introduction
- An active suspension system controls the vertical movement of the wheels relative to vehicle body .This system uses actuators that lower or raise the chassis according to the road condition.
- Currently, every vehicle manufacturing firm is focused on providing comfort and safety in their vehicles. The active suspension system has the capability to adjust itself continuously according to the changing road conditions. The basic principle of the active suspension is to measure vertical movement and roll and pitch of the body of the vehicle. This information prompts the system to adjust the dampers according to road conditions.
Key drivers of automotive active suspension market
- Currently, an increasing trend toward the development of autonomous vehicle is projected to boost the active suspension system market. The active suspension system measures the roll, pitch and vertical movement of the vehicle.
- Consumers prefer a comfortable and safe drive while buying a vehicle and hence, every OEM and aftermarket player is emphasizing on the development of new technologies. Technologies such as the active suspension system are estimated to boost the market in the near future.
- An active suspension system can be utilized to optimize ride comfort. Furthermore, it is capable of decreasing the roll of the vehicle’s body during cornering and subsequently, maintain an optimal orientation of the tires with respect to the road.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Active Suspension System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive active suspension system market
- Increasing research and development on electric vehicles (EVs), autonomous vehicle (AVs) and the demand for premium vehicles in China, Japan, and India is boosting the active suspension market in Asia Pacific. Newly developed EVs and premium vehicles are being integrated with comfort systems such as the active suspension.
- New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the active suspension system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia and UAS-Asia have resulted in economic expansion of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and enhanced living standards of the population in the region. Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive active suspension market in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in automotive active suspension market:
The global automotive active suspension market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive active suspension market are:
- Tenneco Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Technologies Ltd
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Daimler AG
- Quanser Inc.
- BWI Group
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Fully Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Actuation
- Magneto Rheological System
- Solenoid valve System
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by System
- Pure Active System
- Semi Active System
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Component
- Adjustable Spring
- Air Spring
- Ball Joint
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Architecture Type
- Double Wishbone
- Macpherson Strut
- Air Suspension
- Leaf Spring
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.