Global automotive active suspension market: Introduction
- An active suspension system controls the vertical movement of the wheels relative to vehicle body .This system uses actuators that lower or raise the chassis according to the road condition.
- Currently, every vehicle manufacturing firm is focused on providing comfort and safety in their vehicles. The active suspension system has the capability to adjust itself continuously according to the changing road conditions. The basic principle of the active suspension is to measure vertical movement and roll and pitch of the body of the vehicle. This information prompts the system to adjust the dampers according to road conditions.
Key drivers of automotive active suspension market
- Currently, an increasing trend toward the development of autonomous vehicle is projected to boost the active suspension system market. The active suspension system measures the roll, pitch and vertical movement of the vehicle.
- Consumers prefer a comfortable and safe drive while buying a vehicle and hence, every OEM and aftermarket player is emphasizing on the development of new technologies. Technologies such as the active suspension system are estimated to boost the market in the near future.
- An active suspension system can be utilized to optimize ride comfort. Furthermore, it is capable of decreasing the roll of the vehicle’s body during cornering and subsequently, maintain an optimal orientation of the tires with respect to the road.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Active Suspension System Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive active suspension system market
- Increasing research and development on electric vehicles (EVs), autonomous vehicle (AVs) and the demand for premium vehicles in China, Japan, and India is boosting the active suspension market in Asia Pacific. Newly developed EVs and premium vehicles are being integrated with comfort systems such as the active suspension.
- New entrants in the automotive market in China, India, Japan, and South Korea are likely to influence research and development on the active suspension system in the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Several free-trade agreements between Europe-Asia and UAS-Asia have resulted in economic expansion of counties such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea in Asia Pacific, which has boosted the disposable income and enhanced living standards of the population in the region. Consequently, all the factors mentioned above are likely to propel the automotive active suspension market in Asia Pacific.
Key players operating in automotive active suspension market:
The global automotive active suspension market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive active suspension market are:
- Tenneco Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Delphi Technologies Ltd
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Daimler AG
- Quanser Inc.
- BWI Group
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Electric Vehicle Type
- Fully Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Autonomous Type
- Fully Autonomous
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Actuation
- Magneto Rheological System
- Solenoid valve System
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by System
- Pure Active System
- Semi Active System
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Component
- Adjustable Spring
- Air Spring
- Ball Joint
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Architecture Type
- Double Wishbone
- Macpherson Strut
- Air Suspension
- Leaf Spring
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Active Suspension Market System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.