Automotive 3D Surface Display: Introduction
- Automotive 3D surface display is a digital surface that is capable of displaying visuals with depth. The 3D surface display uses topographic elements and haptic technologies to achieve the effect of 3D visuals. Display technologies such as carbon nanobud film and thin film transistors have been used for the 3D surface display.
- Automotive 3D surface display has a seamless, 3-dimensional functional glass surface with topographic features. This provides a special visible appearance in contrast to classic, flat media shows, and allows the usability and haptic orientation due to the topography of the surface. Display applied technology such as carbon nanobud movie and skinny movie transistors have been used for the automotive 3D surface display.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market:
- Rise in consumer demand for interactive and 3D displays is driving the automotive 3D surface display market. Development of haptic technologies is expected to further drive the automotive 3D surface display market. High consumer demand for intelligent cockpit technologies and need to enhance the ambience of the vehicle interior are propelling the automotive 3D surface display market across the globe.
- Rising trend of adopting connected vehicle technologies for infotainment, safety, and telematics is boosting the adoption of intelligent center consoles and touchscreen displays, which is turn is estimated to expand the 3D surface display market. Digitalization and availability of simple options, such as smartphone tethering, have fueled consumer interest in vehicle infotainment and entrainment systems. Adoption of surrounded view system and park assists requires a display, which is further driving the automotive 3D surface display market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for vehicles and consistent investments by automakers in research and development of cost-effective, environment friendly and low toxic products with a high life within the industry are likely to drive the global automotive 3D surface display market
- The trend of urbanization is increasing significantly, which is fueling the average income of urban population and enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, a rise in the demand for passenger cars is prompting manufacturers to increase the production of commercial vehicles, which in turn is fueling the automotive 3D surface display market across the globe.
Passenger vehicle segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- The passenger vehicle segment is likely to hold a significant share of the market by the end of the forecast period. This is attributed to a rise in the demand for utility vehicles in highly populated countries such as China, India, and Brazil.
- High demand for e-class, crossovers, SUVs, and hatchbacks is driving the passenger vehicle segment, which in turn is likely to boost the automotive 3D surface display market. Rise in preference for private transport and buying power of consumers is driving the passenger vehicle segment of the market across the globe.
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market to hamper market:
- The high cost of advanced driver assistance systems and expenses related with technology, such as panels, is restraining the market. Furthermore, large displays if no longer carry out their intended function while needed, make them unsafe for drivers. This issue is being resolved with the introduction of the automotive 3D surface display. These factors restrain the automotive 3D surface display market across the globe.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market:
- Asia Pacific comprises rapidly expanding economies, including India and those in ASEAN, which are likely to witness higher demand for vehicles and consequently, boost the automotive 3D surface display market during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific held a leading share of the global automotive 3D surface display market due to higher volume of vehicles produced in prominent countries, including China and Japan, and lower manufacturing and labor cost across the region. Moreover, availability of inexpensive labor and raw material in the region coupled with increasing number of local manufacturers is likely to propel the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global automotive 3D surface display market is consulted with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global automotive 3D surface display market are:
- Visteon Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Panasonic Automotive
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- Denso Corporation
- Kyocera Corporation
- Henkel Australia Pty Ltd
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market, by Technology
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Plasma Display
- Organic Light Emitting Diode
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market, by Product
- Head Up Display
- Centre Stack Display
- Instrument Cluster Display
- Rear Seat Entrainment Display
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive 3D Surface Display Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.