Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market: Introduction
- Automatic vehicle closing system enables the side doors to open and close automatically in order to enhance riding comfort. The system includes sensors, actuators, gear units, and controller.
- Automatic vehicle closing ensures effortless and comfortable operation, and the market for this system is anticipated to expand owing to increased demand for product differentiation among automakers and their efforts to offer advanced features
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market
- Increased demand for integration of advanced and automated technologies in vehicles is estimated to boost the automatic vehicle closing system market. Increase in consumer purchase parity and demand for luxury & premium vehicles is expected to boost the automatic vehicle closing system market.
- Rising trend of self-driving cars and autonomous vehicles has spurred the development of automatic vehicle closing system. If the passenger exits the self-driving car and does not shut the door, the car would not be able to resume service. The automatic closing system minimizes the human interference required for operation of self-driving car services. Rise in trend of robo-taxis and self-driving vehicles is anticipated to boost the adoption of the automatic vehicle closing system.
- Manufacturers of vehicles used by people with disability offer significant opportunity to the automatic vehicle closing system market. The automatic closing and opening of doors improves convenience for people with disability, and the system was launched as a prototype by Jaguar in its Range Rover Sport model.
- The automatic vehicle closing system involves the use of sensors and actuators that are likely to increase the cost of the door panel, which in turn acts as a restraining factor for the market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Soft close segment to hold leading share of automatic vehicle closing system market
- Soft close enables the door to be closed gently and is a type of closing system. When the occupant alights from the vehicle and gives a slight push to the door, the technology analyzes the intention of the occupant to shut the door and automatically gently pulls the door shut. The soft close is a feature offered in luxury vehicles such as Jaguar, Tesla, Mercedes, and BMW. This technology is further expected to be offered in premium and mid-class vehicles during the forecast period, which is anticipated to further boost the soft close segment. Demand for the automatic closing system is anticipated to rise owing to an increase in trend toward autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles.
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading share of automatic vehicle closing system market
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment is estimated to lead the global automatic vehicle closing system market. Integration of advanced systems and technologies is more prevalent in the passenger vehicle segment due to higher spending on cars and their personal usage.
Asia Pacific to lead global automatic vehicle closing system market
- In terms of region, the global automatic vehicle closing system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
North America and Europe, together, are likely to hold a dominant share of the automatic vehicle closing system market during the forecast period. High consumer demand for advanced systems and high sales of luxury and premium vehicles in the region is anticipated to drive the automatic vehicle closing system market. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR owing to increased sales of luxury vehicles in China and other countries in Asia Pacific.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, Request for a Sample
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automatic vehicle closing system market is dominated by a few major players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Cebi International S.A.
- Kiekert AG
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co., KG
- Qingdao Tianchenjiachaung Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Johson Electric
- Mabuchi Motor
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Technology
- Soft Close
- Fully Automatic
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.