Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market: Introduction
- Automatic vehicle closing system enables the side doors to open and close automatically in order to enhance riding comfort. The system includes sensors, actuators, gear units, and controller.
- Automatic vehicle closing ensures effortless and comfortable operation, and the market for this system is anticipated to expand owing to increased demand for product differentiation among automakers and their efforts to offer advanced features
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market
- Increased demand for integration of advanced and automated technologies in vehicles is estimated to boost the automatic vehicle closing system market. Increase in consumer purchase parity and demand for luxury & premium vehicles is expected to boost the automatic vehicle closing system market.
- Rising trend of self-driving cars and autonomous vehicles has spurred the development of automatic vehicle closing system. If the passenger exits the self-driving car and does not shut the door, the car would not be able to resume service. The automatic closing system minimizes the human interference required for operation of self-driving car services. Rise in trend of robo-taxis and self-driving vehicles is anticipated to boost the adoption of the automatic vehicle closing system.
- Manufacturers of vehicles used by people with disability offer significant opportunity to the automatic vehicle closing system market. The automatic closing and opening of doors improves convenience for people with disability, and the system was launched as a prototype by Jaguar in its Range Rover Sport model.
- The automatic vehicle closing system involves the use of sensors and actuators that are likely to increase the cost of the door panel, which in turn acts as a restraining factor for the market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Soft close segment to hold leading share of automatic vehicle closing system market
- Soft close enables the door to be closed gently and is a type of closing system. When the occupant alights from the vehicle and gives a slight push to the door, the technology analyzes the intention of the occupant to shut the door and automatically gently pulls the door shut. The soft close is a feature offered in luxury vehicles such as Jaguar, Tesla, Mercedes, and BMW. This technology is further expected to be offered in premium and mid-class vehicles during the forecast period, which is anticipated to further boost the soft close segment. Demand for the automatic closing system is anticipated to rise owing to an increase in trend toward autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles.
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading share of automatic vehicle closing system market
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment is estimated to lead the global automatic vehicle closing system market. Integration of advanced systems and technologies is more prevalent in the passenger vehicle segment due to higher spending on cars and their personal usage.
Asia Pacific to lead global automatic vehicle closing system market
- In terms of region, the global automatic vehicle closing system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
North America and Europe, together, are likely to hold a dominant share of the automatic vehicle closing system market during the forecast period. High consumer demand for advanced systems and high sales of luxury and premium vehicles in the region is anticipated to drive the automatic vehicle closing system market. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR owing to increased sales of luxury vehicles in China and other countries in Asia Pacific.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, Request for a Sample
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global automatic vehicle closing system market is dominated by a few major players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Cebi International S.A.
- Kiekert AG
- Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co., KG
- Qingdao Tianchenjiachaung Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Johson Electric
- Mabuchi Motor
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Technology
- Soft Close
- Fully Automatic
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automatic Vehicle Closing System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.