Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market - Introduction
- An automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) is used at tool booths to manage number plate scanning, vehicle identification, automatic toll collection etc. AVCS is considered the backbone of the toll management system.
- Classification of vehicle category and the count of the vehicles can be easily done by the AVCS. Accuracy matters a lot in such systems. Hence, the components used to build the systems such as cameras and sensors need to be very precise.
- The AVCS is also useful in security related applications. It has a wide range of applications in the military as well as government sector. The most important feature of the AVCS is that it can classify many vehicles at a time. AVCS is able to recognize and classify multiple vehicles of different categories at a time with the advanced detectors and rotating cameras attached.
Increasing regulatory compliance increasing the adoption of Automatic Vehicle Classification Systems (AVCS)
- An automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) is an economical substitute to a supervised booth as it decreases transactional expenses for government organizations.
- Strict regulatory compliance related to traffic in various countries requires systems that are in line with these mandates.
- Moreover, real time information of the vehicle and automatic number plate recognition offered by these systems is increasing the adoption of automatic vehicle classification systems (AVCS).
Increasing number of vehicles increasing the need for Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS)
- Significant increase in population worldwide is increasing the number of vehicles on roads. Traffic congestion increases as the number of vehicles increases. This generates the need for an efficient toll management system.
- The toll management system helps in managing tool booths efficiently without any human intervention even during high traffic periods.
- Increase in adoption of electronic automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) in developing regions such as China, India, and Indonesia, and stringent government regulations related to installing electronic toll collection are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
- Also, it leads to lower possibility of errors as compared to manual collection and representation of the vehicle data.
- However, the higher integration and maintenance cost associated with automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) are expected to have a negative impact on the market. The complete automation of toll booths is not feasible in some countries of Asia Pacific due to poor management of traffic and lax rules. Hence, the implementation of automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) in such regions may not be effective.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Europe Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market
- In terms of region, the global automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe is expected to hold major share of the global automatic vehicle classification system (AVCS) market due to increasing advancement of technology and enhanced customer experience applications in Automatic Vehicle Classification Systems (AVCS).
- Although Europe and America are expected to hold the major share of the AVCS market, the markets in APAC and MEA are expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market- Competitive Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market ”
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Kapsch Group
- Metro Infrasys Pvt. Ltd.
- Visillect Service LLC
Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market: Research Scope
Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market, by Component
- On premise
Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market, by Technology
- Video Analytics
- Radio-frequency Identification (RFID)
- Dedicated Short-range Communication (DSRC)
- GNSS & GPS
Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market, by end-users
- Toll Booths
Global Automatic Vehicle Classification System (AVCS) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
- Electronic toll
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.