Automatic Milk Frother Market: Introduction
Automatic frothers are electric-powered jugs with an induction whisk inside that heats the milk and spins it to offer consistently smooth and even foam. It also has the ability to froth cold milk. An automatic milk frother helps in making better quality frothed milk than handheld frothers. Consumers are becoming more advanced in their beverage choice and taste and require top-quality beverages at home. A dedicated milk frother with automatic bean to cup or espresso machine fulfils the demand of consumers who want froth in their beverage. Automatic milk frothers use electricity to offer the right level of heat, milk temperature, as well as plenty of bubbles.
Key drivers of the automatic milk frother market
- With changing lifestyles & busy schedules, it becomes difficult for people to spend time in the kitchen. Introduction of automatic milk frothers helps young professionals, busy parents, and college students to save time & energy while drinking milk with various combinations. Advanced corporate lifestyle, and increase in number of canteens, hostels, hotels, motels, shops etc. is leading to growth in the milk frother market as it helps users grab a quick drink.
- Increasing needs and preferences of consumers and rising demand for technically advanced designer coffee and tea machines are contributing to the demand for milk frothers. Moreover, automatic milk frothers offer multi-function properties such as cocoa, cappuccino, or other specialty caffeine creation, frothing heavy cream, and whole milk, as well as low-fat & non-dairy types of milk such as soy or almond. These factors act as drivers and propels the demand for automatic milk frothers at the global level.
Product innovation creating opportunities in the automatic milk frother market
Manufacturers keep improving their products to offer more benefits to end-users. The latest added feature in Nespresso is Aeroccino, a new device for frothing and heating milk which operates with just one button. The successful technology was implemented by Zühlke engineers that fulfills high safety standards. Similarly, Jura launched an automatic milk frother which offers an easy, quick, no-mess method to make flawless, warm, or hot, velvety-soft cold milk foam for several beverage specialties. These factors create new opportunities for the product in the market.
High cost and hazard a restraint of the automatic milk frother market
Automatic milk frothers are expensive and this restrains the market. Though it provides convenience as a milk frother, the cost of purchasing an automatic milk frother is high. Also, if the main cables are damaged, it can cause fire injury. The main cables need to be used with utmost precaution. A hanging loose main cable could pose a tripping hazard or become damaged. Also, the milk frother needs to be protected from rain, frost, and direct sunlight. These factors acts as restraints of the market.
North America the dominant market
The North America market accounts for highest share in terms of revenue contribution as compared to markets in other regions due to increased adoption of milk frothers by various end-users such as households, offices, cafes, canteens, and hospitals in the region. In addition, the increasing workforce is expected to trigger demand for automatic milk frothers, which is another factor expected to propel growth of the automatic milk frother market in the region.
Key players operating in the global market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to expand their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level.
Some of the major companies identified in the automatic milk frother market are:
Automatic Milk Frother Market: Research Scope
Automatic Milk Frother Market, by Type
- Stainless Steel
Automatic Milk Frother Market, by End-user
Automatic Milk Frother Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the automatic milk frother market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.