Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market - Introduction
- The systems used for automatic incident detection are specially designed to assist safety and infrastructure managers to identify problematic areas in their road network and increase the safety levels for vehicle drivers.
- Solution providers offer solutions that integrate with closed-circuit television (CCTV) to detect wrong side vehicle driving and presence of pedestrians and stationary vehicles.
- The automatic incident detection system depends on a video image processing system to calculate the count, occupancy, average speed, etc. of each road lane of travel.
- Construction companies are adopting the automatic incident detection system to avoid accidents and traffic jams. Adoption of the AID system is increasing among private construction companies and government departments to provide road safety.
- Automatic incident detection (AID) system use the available image streams and detector data from CCTV cameras and road sensors to continuously monitor different traffic conditions to identify the patterns that indicate that an incident may have occurred. Increasing road accidents and traffic jams on important highways is expected to increase the demand for automatic incident detection systems during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market
- Increasing demand for road safety and intelligent transportation systems is expected to drive growth of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market. Increasing use of CCTV camera systems and other video surveillance systems to monitor the traffic and road lanes is expected to increase the adoption and demand for automatic incident detection (AID) systems during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create new business opportunities for automatic incident detection (AID) system providers to offer solutions and services that maintain security standards of road safety and help to improve traffic management to avoid accidents and road incidents.
High implementation cost and integration issues with existing systems expected to hinder the automatic incident detection (AID) system market
- The automatic incident detection (AID) system requires advance software and hardware to increase its performance in any weather condition, which increases the implementation cost of the system, and this is projected to impact the growth of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market.
- Users face integration issues of automatic incident detection systems with existing security networks. This is also one of the major factors restraining the growth of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global automatic incident detection (AID) system market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the automatic incident detection (AID) system market due to increasing adoption of advance road safety solutions to improve traffic management in unfavorable weather condition. The North America region has major system providers of the AID system, which increase the operation activities of companies in the region. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for automatic incident detection (AID) systems during the forecast period.
- The automatic incident detection (AID) system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing awareness about advance traffic management solutions to enhance road safety in the region. India, China, and Japan are increasingly using advanced solutions to manage the rising traffic and accident issues in smart cities.
Key players operating in the global automatic incident detection (AID) system market
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
FLIR Systems, Inc. is a leading technological company that develops, designs, markets, and manufactures technological solutions in automatic incident detection systems. The company offers a wide range of solutions such as visible light imaging, thermal imaging, measurement and diagnostics, advance threat detection systems, and video analytics. The company offers a diversified product portfolio to industrial, government & defense, and commercial industry.
Citilog is a global provider of intelligent transportation solutions and advanced software-based video monitoring products. The company offers a wide range of road safety products such as automatic incident detection, traffic data collection, video management, intersection control, and license plate recognition.
Other key players operating in the global automatic incident detection (AID) system market include Navtech Radar, Telegra, ITS International, Sprinx Technologies, Axis Communications AB, and Hatteland Technology.
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market: Research Scope
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market, by Application
- City Traffic Video Analytics
- Traffic Violations and Irregularities Detection
- Tunnel AVID and Traffic Data
- Traffic Flow Monitoring
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Automatic Incident Detection (AID) System Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.