Global Automatic Composter Market – Introduction
- Automatic composter machines decompose all sorts of organic waste coming from waste food, animal waste, municipal garbage, agricultural waste, etc. Bio-degradable wastes are converted into usable forms using automatic composter machines. The machine has an inbuilt waste shredder which cuts the bio-degradable waste into small pieces. After the shredding process, composting takes place in a separate collection tank employing thermophilic micro-organisms to convert the shredded organic waste into compost. Once the compost is formed, it is dried using exothermic reaction of machines, which generates heat in the machine, removing the moisture by evaporation and produces a dry compost. This is done in a short span of time, which maximizes the utilization of the machine.
Farming activities & production of bio-energy driving the demand for automatic composters
- Organic waste which is turned into rich compost acts as a nutrient and fertilizer in farming & agricultural activities. Manure prepared using automatic compost machines have led to an increase in farming activities unlike primitive ways where compost was prepared using the hands. Compost is made at a faster speed using these machines, which in turn helps in improving the soil structure at a fast pace, thus enhancing the plantation process. Additionally, automatic composters help in producing bio-energy, utilizing biomass. Biomass is the waste from plants and timber, to agricultural and food waste – and even sewage, which is used as a fuel to produce electricity or heat.
Sterilization an opportunity for the market in the near future
- The automatic process of making compost involves sterilization procedures. Sterilization kills germs & biological agents such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, and other biohazard organisms which are present in the compost. This reduces the risk of disease among people using the compost, making it safe for human handling. Also, the odor of organic waste disappears after composting, thus making it usable by a large number of people. The sterilization factor is projected to drive sales of automatic composters in the near future.
North America considered the dominant automatic composter market
- In terms of geography, the global automatic composter market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of global automatic composter market in 2020. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in waste material produced from various sources, fast adoption of practical methods for disposable of waste, government initiatives for public health & safety, and growing popularity of organically-grown food in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to fuel the demand for automatic composters.
- The automatic composter market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period due to fast paced industrialization, increased government focus on farming & agricultural activities in countries such as India and South Africa, rising popularity of recycling garbage into usable forms such as bio-energy, and growing number of people using household waste in gardening & backyard areas in China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia. These factors propel the demand for automatic composters in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Automatic Composter Market
Major players operating in the automatic composter market are expected to face intense competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as Whirlpool Corporation, Bhor Engineering, BioHiTech Global, Inc., and WISErg Corporation are developing products which can handle more scrap and different types of waste products. Additionally, companies are creating large-scale compost facilities to support the level of agriculture needed for the burgeoning population. Some of the key players operating in the global automatic composter market include:
- Bhor Engineering
- BioHiTech Global, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co
- KK Balers Ltd
- Oklin International Ltd.
- Reddonatura India Private Limited
- WEIMAR Enterprise Sdn Bhd
- Whirlpool Corporation
- WISErg Corporation
Global Automatic Composter Market – Research Scope
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Capacity
- 0-50 Kg/Day
- 50-100 Kg/Day
- 101-300 Kg/Day
- 301-500 Kg/Day
- 500-1000 Kg/Day
- 1000 -2000 Kg/Day
- Above 2000 Kg/Day
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Price Category
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Application
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Automatic Composter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.