Global Automated Turf Harvester Market – Introduction
- An automated turf harvester is a heavy-duty equipment used for turf cultivation, majorly used by sod farmers for the cultivation of natural turf. The equipment assists sod farmers to reduce labor-intensive farming practices.
- Automated turf harvesters enable sod farmers to reduce the cost of labor and automate the turf cultivation process, which enhances the productivity as well. Automated turf harvesters are equipped with remote diagnostics, GSM, and GPS communication monitoring features, advance cutter head, robotic stacking system etc.
Rise in number of golf courses and stadiums a major driving factor for the automated turf harvester market
- Increase in construction of golf courses and large stadiums for sports and athletic events across the globe are estimated to be a driving factor for the growth of the automated turf harvester market in the future. Automated turf harvesters are equipped with advance technology and techniques. Golf courses require high quality turf on a large scale which is expected to increase turf cultivation and demand for automated turf harvesters during the forecast period.
Trend of offering turf machinery and equipment on lease and on rental basis anticipated to be an opportunity for the market
- Rapid increase in the trend of offering turf machinery and equipment on lease and on rental basis is projected to offer lucrative opportunities to the automated turf harvester market in the next few years. Distributors and suppliers of turf machinery and equipment offer used turf harvesting equipment to sod farmers on a rental basis. This trend is increasing rapidly in North America, Europe, and in a few countries of the Asia Pacific region.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High cost of automated turf harvesters anticipated to be a restraint for the market
- Heavy expenditure incurred on the purchase and maintenance of automated turf harvesters is projected to be a restraint for the global automated turf harvester market. Various sports federations playing games on artificial turf rather than natural turf is projected to be a threat to the automated turf harvester market. Increase in usage of artificial turf for lawns at residential places etc. is also anticipated to be a restraint for the automated turf harvester market.
North America considered the biggest market for automated turf harvesters
- Geographically, the global automated turf harvester market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America holds major share in the automated turf harvester market. The automated turf harvester market in North America is projected to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period, due to rising utilization of automatic agricultural equipment in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Furthermore, the market in Europe and Asia Pacific are anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecasted timeline. Increase in construction of golf courses and rise in construction of residential buildings etc. in the U.K., Germany, France, China, India, and Japan is expected to surge the demand for automated turf harvesters in Europe and Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Automated Turf Harvester Market
Major manufacturers are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as FireFly Automatix, Inc., Trebro, MAGNUM ENP, Turf Tick Products BV, and Kesmac Inc. are focusing on innovation of new automated turf harvester equipment to strengthen their product portfolio and drive the sale of equipment in the global automated turf harvester market. Companies such as FireFly Automatix, Inc. offer fully automatic slab and roll turf harvesters with durable cutter head, smooth roll up, quiet stacker, high-capacity pallet injector, and with far more fuel-efficiency which saves cost of labor and increases the productivity. Manufacturing companies are spreading awareness and conducting promotional drives to increase the sale of automated turf harvesters in emerging economies. A few of the key players operating in the global automated turf harvester market are:
- FireFly Automatix, Inc.
- MAGNUM ENP
- Turf Tick Products BV
- Kesmac Inc.
- KWMI Equipment
- Vanmac B.V
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automated Turf Harvester Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automated Turf Harvester Market – Research Scope
Global Automated Turf Harvester Market, by Type
- Slab Turf Harvester
- Roll Turf Harvester
Global Automated Turf Harvester Market, by Application
- Golf Course
- Other sports & athletic stadiums
Global Automated Turf Harvester Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.