Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market: Introduction
- An automated teller machine (ATM) kiosk is an electronic banking machine that allows users to complete basic transactions without the help of bank representatives. It can be accessed with a credit card or debit card. ATM kiosks are very convenient and allows users to perform quick self-service transactions such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfer between accounts, and bill payments.
Key Drivers of the Global Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market
- ATM kiosks have become a highly suitable option, increasing the number of instant services (financial transactions) being offered, related to banks and financial institutions, which can be accessed conveniently by customers. Thus, banks can focus entirely on their core operations, and the basic banking activities can be done by customers without stepping into the bank branch. Rising number of ATM kiosk services in rural and semi-urban areas is helping in the growth of the automated teller machine kiosk market.
- Demand for ATM kiosks across multiple locations is also rising due to its standalone feature which provides 24/7 transactional services. Also, with technological advancements, ATM kiosks are becoming more personalized and an advanced communication channel. These factors are boosting the demand for ATM kiosks. Additionally, easy access to complex banking services such as transfer of money, check clearance, and bill transfer helps banks and financial institutions to increase their revenue that has led to the increasing deployment of automated teller machine (ATM) kiosks globally.
Factors Restraining the Global Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market
- Increasing fraud activities such as magnetic strip skimming and pinhole cameras can hamper the growth of the automated teller machine kiosk market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global automated teller machine kiosk market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the automated teller machine kiosk market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the automated teller machine kiosk market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America automated teller machine kiosk market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for dominant share of the global automated teller machine kiosk market due to the presence of major manufacturers in the region. Rapid growth of IT enabled self-services in the region is driving the growth of the automated teller machine kiosk market in North America.
- The automated teller machine kiosk market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for automated systems with enhanced security standards & wireless communicating devices in countries such as Singapore, India, and Australia. Governments are taking initiatives to enhance the fintech industry and offer improved banking solutions that contribute to the growth of the automated teller machine (ATM) kiosk market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers of ATM kiosks are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing advanced products with improved technological features which will enhance their competitive advantage and increase their market share globally. Improving economic conditions in developing countries is offering huge scope for ATM kiosk manufacturers. ATM kiosk manufacturers and financial institutions together are adopting biometric devices, anti-skimming, and voice recognition systems, thus steadily expanding the ATM kiosk industry.
A few of the key players operating in the global automated teller machine kiosk market are:
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated
- Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
- Glory Global Solutions (International) Limited
- HESS Cash Systems
- Hyosung America
- KAL ATM Software GmbH
- NCR Corporation
- Triton Systems of Delaware, LLC
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market, by Installation
- Through the Wall
Global Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market, by Application
Global Automated Teller Machine Kiosk Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global automated teller machine kiosk market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.