Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market: Introduction
- An automated pest monitoring system is a real-time system that enables farmers to remotely monitor pests and insects present in agriculture land.
- The automated pest monitoring system alerts the grower/farmer in the event of a large number of pests and insects which may require insecticide spraying. This helps growers to optimize the use of insecticides and grow healthier crops.
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market: Dynamics
- Increasing adoption of advance technology in the agriculture sector
- Rising adoption of advanced technology in the agriculture sector to reduce manual intervention in fields is one of the key driving factors of the automated pest monitoring system market. In farming, the manual pest controlling process is time-consuming and requires expert labor which increases the additional cost for farmers and also increases safety issues for workers. Adoption of automated pest monitoring systems reduces crop damage by pests and also reduces the grower's field visits for pest monitoring. Implementation of automated pest monitoring systems increases the accuracy of pest monitoring at a lower cost.
- In addition, the implementation of automated pest monitoring systems in farm fields reduces the use of chemical pesticides. Automated pest monitoring systems reduces risks by providing prior intimation to end-users by offering accurate data about the influence of pests on the yields. Hence, the early control of pests helps in resolving issues before the crop sustains serious damage.
North America Led the Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global automated pest monitoring system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant share of the global automated pest monitoring system market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. The trend of early adoption of technology and the presence of developed IT infrastructure provides the dominant position to the region in the global market.
- The automated pest monitoring system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the automated pest monitoring system market in this region. The increasing farming lands grow a variety of different crops. Monitoring crop health is mandatory for farmers to maintain the crops in terms of quality and quantity, which has increased the need for advanced farming technologies. Hence, adoption of advance farming technology has accelerated the automated pest monitoring system market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market
Key players operating in the global automated pest monitoring system market are listed below:
- Anticimex Group
- DUNAVNET DOO NOVI SAD
- EFOS doo
- FaunaPhotonics AS
- Mouser Electronics Inc.
- SemiosBio Technologies Inc.
- Spensa Technologies
- Syngenta Crop Protection AG
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Farm Size
- Large-scale Farm
- Small-scale Farm
Figure: Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Farm Size
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Region
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.