Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market: Introduction
- An automated pest monitoring system is a real-time system that enables farmers to remotely monitor pests and insects present in agriculture land.
- The automated pest monitoring system alerts the grower/farmer in the event of a large number of pests and insects which may require insecticide spraying. This helps growers to optimize the use of insecticides and grow healthier crops.
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market: Dynamics
- Increasing adoption of advance technology in the agriculture sector
- Rising adoption of advanced technology in the agriculture sector to reduce manual intervention in fields is one of the key driving factors of the automated pest monitoring system market. In farming, the manual pest controlling process is time-consuming and requires expert labor which increases the additional cost for farmers and also increases safety issues for workers. Adoption of automated pest monitoring systems reduces crop damage by pests and also reduces the grower's field visits for pest monitoring. Implementation of automated pest monitoring systems increases the accuracy of pest monitoring at a lower cost.
- In addition, the implementation of automated pest monitoring systems in farm fields reduces the use of chemical pesticides. Automated pest monitoring systems reduces risks by providing prior intimation to end-users by offering accurate data about the influence of pests on the yields. Hence, the early control of pests helps in resolving issues before the crop sustains serious damage.
North America Led the Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global automated pest monitoring system market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant share of the global automated pest monitoring system market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. The trend of early adoption of technology and the presence of developed IT infrastructure provides the dominant position to the region in the global market.
- The automated pest monitoring system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the automated pest monitoring system market in this region. The increasing farming lands grow a variety of different crops. Monitoring crop health is mandatory for farmers to maintain the crops in terms of quality and quantity, which has increased the need for advanced farming technologies. Hence, adoption of advance farming technology has accelerated the automated pest monitoring system market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market
Key players operating in the global automated pest monitoring system market are listed below:
- Anticimex Group
- DUNAVNET DOO NOVI SAD
- EFOS doo
- FaunaPhotonics AS
- Mouser Electronics Inc.
- SemiosBio Technologies Inc.
- Spensa Technologies
- Syngenta Crop Protection AG
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Farm Size
- Large-scale Farm
- Small-scale Farm
Figure: Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Farm Size
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Automated Pest Monitoring System Market, by Region
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.