Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market – Introduction
- Automated overhead cranes are semi-automatic or fully-automatic cranes which consist of parallel runways with a traveling bridge spanning the gap. Automated overhead cranes are used to transfer carts, and to lift and move material, goods, and other commodities from manufacturing processes and storages or warehouses etc. These equipment offer fast, precise, and safe material handling. Automated overhead cranes play a vital role in reducing labor cost, optimize storage, increase productivity, reduce the capital expenditure associated with forklift systems, tracks inventory, and reduces damage. Some common applications of automated overhead cranes are container handling, shipbuilding, steel coil and paper roll handling, metals processing, and general manufacturing etc.
Rise in demand for automated overhead cranes in construction and material handling industry in emerging economies projected to be a driving factor for the market
- Usage of automated overhead cranes in construction and material handling industry in emerging economies are anticipated to be the driving factor for the automated overhead cranes market during the forecasted timeline. The construction industry has grown tremendously in the last few years in developing countries. Construction of roadways, infrastructure development activities of airports, metro and railways, and construction of shopping malls, corporate parks and residential complexes etc. is projected to create immense opportunities for the automated overhead cranes market in the near future.
Increase in trend of offering automated overhead cranes on rental basis projected to create huge opportunities for the market
- Continuous rise in trend of offering automated overhead cranes and other material handling equipment on a rental basis is projected to create huge opportunities for the automated overhead cranes market during the forecasted timeline. Purchase of these heavy lifting equipment entails heavy investment and is not easy for every company. Hiring equipment on a rental basis is an easier and more practical option than up-front purchase. It makes crane an operating expense rather than a capital investment. Various manufacturing companies and distributors are offering these rental services to end-users.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Considered to be the Largest Market for Automated Overhead Cranes
- Geographically, the global automated overhead cranes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global automated overhead cranes market in 2018. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising usage of automated overhead cranes in aerospace & defense, shipbuilding, and energy and power industries etc.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization, rise in development of transportation infrastructure, demolition of old sites, and construction of new ones etc. in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to surge the demand for automated overhead cranes in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Automated Overhead Cranes Market
Prominent automated overhead cranes manufacturing companies are projected to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Konecranes, Dongqi Group, EMH, Inc., and EntsorgaFin S.p.A. are investing heavily in research & development to upgrade the existing automated overhead cranes and planning to launch a new range of automated overhead cranes in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions and signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their businesses in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global automated overhead cranes market include:
- Dongqi Group
- EMH, Inc
- Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment Inc.
- EntsorgaFin S.p.A.
- Henan Clescrane System Co., Ltd.
- Hoist UK
- Kundel Industries Inc.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Material Handling Systems Co., Ltd.
- Weihua Cranes
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automated Overhead Cranes Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market – Research Scope
Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market, by Product
- Single Girder Crane
- Double Girder Crane
- Box Girder Crane
- Truss Girder Crane
- I-beam Crane
- Straddle Crane
- Others (Tower Crane, Stacker Crane)
Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market, by Capacity
- Below 10 Ton
- 10 Ton to 50 Ton
- 50 Ton to 100 Ton
- 100 Ton to 500 Ton
- Above 500 Ton
Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market, by Application
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Food Production
- Metals Processing
- Others (General Manufacturing, News Printing etc.)
Global Automated Overhead Cranes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.