Global Automated Microscopes Market – Introduction
- A microscope captures an image automatically. The entire process of viewing objects, and objects that cannot be seen through the naked eye through a microscope, is automated. Automated microscopes view an object and present it in the form of digital slides. High end image processing software is used which identifies every single cell and studies the object on the basis of fluorescence intensity. Automated microscopy adjusts and determines the light shutter, wavelength selection, focus, and stage control, etc. Automatic microscopes are widely used in semiconductors, surface study, life science, material science, diagnosis, genetic engineering, etc. The different types of automatic microscopes include inverted microscope, fluorescence microscope, electron microscope, and scanning probe microscope, which are used in different fields such as laboratories, clinics, hospitals, electronics, automotive, and space research. For example, scanning electron microscope is used in nanotechnology. An inverted microscope is used in pathology and for the diagnosis of mycobacterium tuberculosis, and severe endemic diseases such as AIDS, dengue fever, and Spanish flu (H1N1 influenza virus).
High demand for automated microscopes in life science and in diagnostic laboratories
- Researchers and scientists in the life science segment use automated microscopes to get flexible image options. Life science studies living organisms including their genetic structure, chemical processes, and molecular interactions, which is complex, where the images need to be studied carefully and have to be enlarged, thus requiring the use of automated microscopes. In diagnostic laboratories, blood, urine, and other tissue samples require automated microscopes to detect even the minutest irregularity in the body. Laboratory technicians rely heavily on automated imaging to obtain transgene images. Thus, growing dependence of laboratories on automated microscopes has fostered the demand for the product.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High prevalence of cancer, and advances in automated microscopy
- Magnified images that are produced using automated microscopes after studying cancer patients and the specific body part that has the cancer to conduct surgical procedures has led to an increase in the number of cancer centers buying automated microscopes. Increasing rate of cancer and the demand to set up a medical model that uses automated microscopes to study the effect of prescribed and personalized cancer drugs on the body is expected to drive market growth. The use of automated microscopy helps in speeding up every phase of drug development, and pharmaceutical companies are able to fasten the process of FDA approval for their drugs.
North America projected to be the largest growing market for automated microscopes
- Geographically, the global automated microscopes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for major share of the global automated microscope market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the presence of large number of academic institutes, R&D centers, a developed healthcare sector, and advanced diagnostic centers in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of automated microscopes in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to the rise in number of automated microscope manufacturers, particularly in Japan and support of government in developing nations such as China, India, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for automated microscopes in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Automated Microscopes Market
Major market players in the industry are likely to compete with each other and face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Leading players such as Bruker Corporation, Hitachi High Technologies Ltd., Nikon, and Asylum Research are conducting research and development for the advancement of automated microscopes. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global automated microscopes market include:
- Bruker Corporation
- Hitachi High Technologies Ltd
- Asylum Research
- Danaher Corp.
- Prior Scientific
- Nanomagnetics Instruments
- Delong America Inc.
- Leica Microsystems
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automated Microscopes Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automated Microscopes Market– Research Scope
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Product Type
- Inverted microscope
- Fluorescence microscope
- Scanning probe microscope
- Others (Optical microscope)
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Application
- Medical diagnostics
- Life science research
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Others (Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies)
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Automated Microscopes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.