Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market: Introduction
- Automated guided vehicle software helps to move and carry products in production facilities, warehouses, and distribution centers without the need for manual intervention and a fixed conveying system. Automated guided vehicle software follow adjustable guide lines to optimize picking, storage, and transport tasks in a premium space environment.
- The rising demand for high efficiency in the automotive, healthcare, e-commerce, and food and beverage industries is driving the demand for automation.
- The automated guided vehicle software are used for various applications such as handling and lifting of products and transportation of finished goods or raw materials.
- Automated guided vehicle software are widely used due to a variety of advantages, including higher productivity, minimum product damage, lower labor costs, and the ability that supports automation operations. These significant benefits are motivating logistics and transportation companies to install automated guided vehicles software that helps to improve the efficiency of operations.
- AGV-enabled automation of industrial facilities can help fulfil the material handling capacity requirements coupled with lowering production time, reducing the possibility of human errors, improving safety, ensuring high production volumes, and increasing precision and repeatability.
- The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic has a massive impact on several industrial sectors such as manufacturing, automotive, aviation, and food & beverages. Numerous countries across the globe have suspended their international and domestic travel operations to contain the spread of Covid-19. This is anticipated to result in decline in aircraft production and reduction in demand for aircrafts along with huge revenue losses. The supply and demand for automobiles across the globe have been impacted by lockdowns enforced in many countries throughout the world, as well as the closure of manufacturing sites. Therefore, the Covid-19 pandemic had a severe impact on several industrial sectors that significant impacts the automated guided vehicle software market.
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market: Dynamics
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market: Key Drivers
- Increasing demand for automation in material handling across industries, the shift in demand from mass manufacturing to mass customization, increased popularity of e-commerce as a result of Covid-19, and enhanced workplace safety requirements are driving the expansion of the automated guided vehicle software market.
- Growing demand for automation in various industries and manufacturing facilities is propelling the automated guided vehicle software market. The use of automated guided vehicle software in manufacturing plants and industries minimizes human effort while increasing worker safety.
- The automated guided vehicle software offer just-in-time (JIT) raw material supply, computerized control of received assembled parts, and tracking of dispatched items.
- Furthermore, industrial expansion in emerging economies, presence of an intra-logistics industry in Southeast Asia, and the increased use of industrial automation by SMEs are expected to drive automated guided software market growth.
- The automated guided vehicle software market is growing due to increased demand for automation and automated guided vehicles in many industries, as well as improvements in safety, accuracy, and productivity. Furthermore, lowering labor costs in organizations enhances market growth. However, the market for automated guided vehicle software is hampered by high initial investment costs and a lack of flexibility.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market
- In terms of region, the global automated guided vehicle software market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for automated guided vehicle software due to leading economics such as Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. The increasing demand for IIoT and automation across numerous industries and growing adoption of on-cloud warehouse management system solutions has ensured a major pace in the growth of the automated guided vehicle software market. Demand for automated guided vehicles software has been rising in this region due to the rising industrialization in the automotive and logistics sector in North America.
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market
Automated guided vehicle software providers are aiming at organic growth strategies such as product approvals, product launches, and patents. Inorganic growth strategies observed in the market include collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions. These strategies have enabled expansion of business and customer base of major market players. Automated guided vehicle software market players are anticipated to profit from growth opportunities in the future with the growing demand for the software.
Key Players Active in the Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market Include:
- Addverb Technologies
- BA Systemes
- JBT Corporation
- Kion Group
- Bastian Solutions
- Murata Machinery
- Oceaneering International
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market, by Type
- In-built Vehicle Software
- Integrated Software
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
Global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.