Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market – A fully automated or semi-automated programed machine for floor cleaning purpose
- Automated floor cleaning equipment are automatic or semi-automatic machines programmed to clean floors and rugs, among others.
- Automated floor cleaning equipment include cordless electric brooms, scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- These are used for both residential and commercial purposes. Advancements in technology has increased the usage of automatic or smart cleaning equipment.
- Moreover, the introduction of robotic floor cleaners or floor cleaning robots is anticipated to drive the floor cleaning equipment industry.
Increase in Awareness about Cleanliness in Commercial and Public Places to Drive the Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market
- Rise in awareness about maintaining basic hygiene and cleanliness in commercial places, which include corporate offices, shopping malls, supermarkets, multiplexes, etc., is anticipated to drive the automated floor cleaning equipment market during the forecast period. The use of automated floor cleaning equipment in public places, such as railway stations, metro stations, airports, schools, colleges, and government offices, among others, is increasing.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Advancements in Cleaning Technology to Drive Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market
- Technological advancements have positively impacted the automated floor cleaning equipment market. Major brands are likely to focus on product innovation and research & development activities to strengthen their foothold in the global automated floor cleaning equipment market. Moreover, manufacturing companies are focusing on reducing their cost of production and increasing profitability through technology upgrade.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Leading Share of Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market
- Geographically, the global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for automated products which has increased global sales of automated floor cleaning equipment.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of robotic consumer products is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market:
The automated floor cleaning equipment market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
The presence of key players in the automated floor cleaning equipment market is leading to competition among vendors. Limited branded and global players are dominating the overall market. To distinguish their products from competitors, players are focusing on aesthetic appeal, product technology, and add-on features. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global automated floor cleaning equipment market are:
- Katy Vacuum, LLC
- Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.,
- Tennant Company
- SANTONI ELECTRIC CO. P. LTD
- Roots Multiclean LTD
- Nilfisk Group
- Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
- Electrolux AB
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market, by Product Type
- Cordless Electric Brooms
- Steam Cleaner
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Others (Walk Behind Scrubbers, Ride-on Scrubbers, etc.)
Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market, by Type
- Fully Automatic
Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market, by Application
Global Automated Floor Cleaning Equipment Market, by Distribution Chanel
The report on the global automated floor cleaning equipment market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.