Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market- Introduction
- An automated document inserter (ADI) is a system which automates the insertion of documents into cartons or boxes.
- Automated document inserters are primarily used in packaging lines to reduce the labor cost and increase accuracy in the document arrangement and packaging process.
- Several manufacturers provide automated document inserters on a monthly rental basis to the manufacturing industry and warehouse sector.
- In a warehouse, employees more serious about the packaging target assigned to them instead of quality of work. An automated document inserter (ADI) organizes the right documents in the right box, resulting in reduced errors while inserting printed documents.
- Each frame of an automated document inserter works four times faster than a human, reducing the time taken for packaging and helps to increase return on investment by increasing the number of orders in minimum work time.
- Adoption of automated document inserters is expected to increase in manufacturing and packaging industry during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of the Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market
- Companies are looking for cost effective and advanced solutions for document insertion to reduce the time taken to complete orders by improving the packaging services.
- Increasing demand for automated document inserters in packing lines, manufacturing plants, and warehouses to deliver the right documents to customers is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers of automated document inserters are expected to provide technologically advanced solutions in smart document labeling and folder inserters as a complete solution.
High initial capital cost and maintenance cost expected to hinder the market
- High initial capital requirement and maintenance cost of automated document inserters is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- End-user companies require high initial capital to install automated document inserter systems. Also, these solutions need regular maintenance to enhance the system performance.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “automated document inserter (ADI) market”
North America to hold a major share of the global automated document inserter market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the automated document inserter market due to the presence of key manufacturers of automated document inserters in the region
- Rate of adoption of automated document inserters by manufacturing and packaging companies in North America is considerably high to improve the performance of the packing process. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for automated document inserters during the forecast period.
- The automated document inserter (ADI) market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to expansion of the packing industry in the region over the past few years. Companies in this region are adopting solutions to enhance the overall production process and return on investments.
- Several key players are expected to increase their investment in automated document inserters to differentiate their offerings, in order to maintain their position in the market.
Key players operating in the global automated document inserter (ADI) market:
- The Numina Group
The Numina Group is a global designer and manufacturer of warehouse automation and software solutions. The company has a technological partnership with RDS to provide cutting edge warehouse automation systems. It offers a wide range of solutions such as voice picking system, warehouse design services, automated warehouse solutions, and software solutions to warehouse sectors.
- SI Systems, LLC.
SI Systems, LLC is a provider of material handling solutions for different industries. The company is a subsidiary of Paragon Technologies, Inc. based in Easton, Pennsylvania, the U.S. It offers high speed document inserter systems and software to warehouses. The company also provides software solutions for warehouse execution systems, warehouse operation systems, and warehouse management systems.
Other key players operating in the global automated document inserter (ADI) market include Formax, Inther Group, FP Mailing L&C Ltd, Bastian Solutions, Inc., Neopost, and KAS Paper Systems Ltd.
Global Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market: Research Scope
Global Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market, by Component
Global Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market, by Deployment
- Standalone system
- Integrated system
Global Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & medium enterprises
- Large enterprises
Global Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.